The Student Room Group

Anyone heard from NCS Enrolment 2023

They said they would be sending invitation on Fri 25 Aug but I haven’t received anything and either has any of my friends that have applied.
Reply 1
Original post by juicydurians
They said they would be sending invitation on Fri 25 Aug but I haven’t received anything and either has any of my friends that have applied.

Same.

I’m confused because they said they would be handing invitations throughout today, i’ve kind of lost hope- but met the entry requirements. Let me know if you hear back soon!
Reply 2
hey can anyone tell me what it means?
when I go to check my application status to see if anything has changed, the reference status just says 'opened' but what does it mean, for my friends it says completed. IM SO CONFUSED. HELP!
and I still haven't received an email from them about enrolling.
Reply 3
Original post by hagyhbhs
hey can anyone tell me what it means?
when I go to check my application status to see if anything has changed, the reference status just says 'opened' but what does it mean, for my friends it says completed. IM SO CONFUSED. HELP!
and I still haven't received an email from them about enrolling.

hey, same happened to me. contact who you put as your reference- it means they’ve received an email to complete ur reference and have only opened it. make sure to remind them to complete!!
Reply 4
thankss, i emailed my teacher but it just gave me an automated response saying he is on holiday and will only respond when school opens so i doubt i will end up going now://

Original post by jazmin768
hey, same happened to me. contact who you put as your reference- it means they’ve received an email to complete ur reference and have only opened it. make sure to remind them to complete!!
Reply 5
Would NCS accept someone with a grade 7 in bio chem and maths? The entry requirement says minimum 8-9 but I was 1 mark away from an 8 in chem and 2 marks away from an 8 in maths and 7 marks away from an 8 bio. I am getting them remarked but I'm just afraid it might take long and enrolment has started but I haven't heard anything from them yet.
Reply 6
Original post by Zafirah2
Would NCS accept someone with a grade 7 in bio chem and maths? The entry requirement says minimum 8-9 but I was 1 mark away from an 8 in chem and 2 marks away from an 8 in maths and 7 marks away from an 8 bio. I am getting them remarked but I'm just afraid it might take long and enrolment has started but I haven't heard anything from them yet.

I saw on NCS they have closed the enrollment. I would suggest you email them with your results & choices of subject because in the first 2 weeks lots of no shows happen & drop outs too. I would also suggest sending them a list of reserve subjects as the sciences and maths (maths and chem especially) are extremely competitive and are almost always full.
Reply 7
Original post by Ishaaaaaaaa
I saw on NCS they have closed the enrollment. I would suggest you email them with your results & choices of subject because in the first 2 weeks lots of no shows happen & drop outs too. I would also suggest sending them a list of reserve subjects as the sciences and maths (maths and chem especially) are extremely competitive and are almost always full.

Ah okay, thank you so much for your reply and advise. I really appreciate it =)
Reply 8
Original post by Zafirah2
Ah okay, thank you so much for your reply and advise. I really appreciate it =)

Did u email them? If u did, did they reply and what'd they say?

Also to ppl that got in were the classes full and do u know anybody that got in without meeting the requirements?
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Syush
Did u email them? If u did, did they reply and what'd they say?

Also to ppl that got in were the classes full and do u know anybody that got in without meeting the requirements?

Yes I did email them twice and so did my headteacher but it would be impossible to get in without meeting entry requirements. I haven't heard anything and I don't think I will. This year, they had 5000 applications and they only choose 300. So it's extremely competitive and top grades (straight 8s and 9s) would be obligatory.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending