The Student Room Group

I got four 9's, one 7, six 6's and two 5's at GCSE ask me anything

feel free to ask me anything abt GCSEs :smile:
How do you memorize content on the papers and how do you schedule your studies - also what subject did you choose :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by doorhandle86
How do you memorize content on the papers and how do you schedule your studies - also what subject did you choose :smile:

It's all based on revision techniques, you need to find out what works for you. What worked for me was memorising a paragraph at a time and would memorise it sentence by sentence. After I thought I memorised it I would write it down without looking at any notes and would check if I got everything down correctly. After one or two pages within a book I would summarise everything that I learnt into a spider diagram or a table to check my understanding of it. I also used things like past papers and BBC bitesize to help too. I know that is q long method to memorise content but it depends on what works for you : ). Btw for options at GCSE I took Geography, History, Food tech and health & social care.

Hope this helps!
Original post by Alonepast
It's all based on revision techniques, you need to find out what works for you. What worked for me was memorising a paragraph at a time and would memorise it sentence by sentence. After I thought I memorised it I would write it down without looking at any notes and would check if I got everything down correctly. After one or two pages within a book I would summarise everything that I learnt into a spider diagram or a table to check my understanding of it. I also used things like past papers and BBC bitesize to help too. I know that is q long method to memorise content but it depends on what works for you : ). Btw for options at GCSE I took Geography, History, Food tech and health & social care.

Hope this helps!

Thank you immensely :-) i wish you all the best in your future studies
Reply 4
Original post by doorhandle86
Thank you immensely :-) i wish you all the best in your future studies

Thank you. I hope you get the GCSEs that you are aiming for :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest