The Student Room Group

Resitting a levels

I'm applying to universities having already sat my A levels and I achieved ABB. I'm thinking about resitting my A levels so that my predicted grades go up and I'm more likely to be accepted into my top choice. I qualify for the contextual offer but my current grades don't reach the standard offer. This means that I need to add my pending qualifications onto ucas. In the case that I get an unconditional offer would I still need to go through with resitting my exams? Since it says I'm resitting on my application would I need to contact the uni after I receive an offer even if its unconditional?
Any unconditional offer is made on the basis of the information in your application being complete and correct. If you change that information (by not sitting exams that you listed on your application) then your universities have the option to change their offers.

They usually won’t but you need to ask them. And if they insist that you sit the exams for your offer to stand then you need to sit the exams - you don’t have to revise or try hard in the exams.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending