The Student Room Group

Morrisons Holiday Pay

I was wondering how the holiday pay works for morrisons, I'm on a 12 hour contract but I always do 25-35hours with overtime included. Will i still only get 12 hours worth of pay when i take my holidays?
Reply 1
Original post by xxDZxx
I was wondering how the holiday pay works for morrisons, I'm on a 12 hour contract but I always do 25-35hours with overtime included. Will i still only get 12 hours worth of pay when i take my holidays?

You'll be paid for your holiday day/day's of you take. You'll not be paid for anything more than that.
So you wouldn't be paid for the overtime hours you are currently working over and above your normal 12 hours ok..

You are only contracted to work 12 hours only with rest being overtime.

Has your manager at Morrisons never thought of asking you to work full-time instead of the amount of overtime hours you do each week as this would save them money.
Reply 2
Original post by Tracey_W
You'll be paid for your holiday day/day's of you take. You'll not be paid for anything more than that.
So you wouldn't be paid for the overtime hours you are currently working over and above your normal 12 hours ok..

You are only contracted to work 12 hours only with rest being overtime.

Has your manager at Morrisons never thought of asking you to work full-time instead of the amount of overtime hours you do each week as this would save them money.

They have not, I was just curious as I've worked at places before where they take an average of hours worked over the past 6 or so weeks to then decide on the hours paid per week off on holiday leave.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending