The Student Room Group

have 2 A levels But want to do Degree Apprenticeship.

i want to do degree Apprenticeship. But have 2 A levels. i feel so lost and hopeless as i have been receiving rejections
My 2 A levels qualifications are equivalent to 80 UCAS Points as per UCAS Calculater. i would like to do another qualifications that can give another A level so i can apply for Apprenticeship starting next year august.
but i dont know where to look there are so many different websites that offer different things. can anyone share their experience of doing A levels remotely or while working full time as i do work full time. it does not have to be A level just a qualification that is equivalent to A level and offers UCAS points.
please do share what website you used and how much did it cost?
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by I’m the one
i want to do degree Apprenticeship. But have 2 A levels.
What are my options?

Id look at degree apprenticeships and see what their requirements are before you make any decisions.
You may be able to do an access course/other level 3 course to get enough qualification wise to get in.
Original post by Emma:-)
Id look at degree apprenticeships and see what their requirements are before you make any decisions.
You may be able to do an access course/other level 3 course to get enough qualification wise to get in.

I have but Majority of them say 3 A levels. Any ideas what sort of website i should look at?
(edited 6 months ago)
I have but Majority of them say 3 A levels. Any ideas what sort of website i should look at?

Look at the apprenticeships and their requirements to see if they would accept an access course. They usually say 3 a-levels or equivalent.
Look at college websites (or call them up) to see about doing a-levels, an access course or another level 3 course.
i want to do degree Apprenticeship. But have 2 A levels. i feel so lost and hopeless as i have been receiving rejections
My 2 A levels qualifications are equivalent to 80 UCAS Points as per UCAS Calculater. i would like to do another qualifications that can give another A level so i can apply for Apprenticeship starting next year august.
but i dont know where to look there are so many different websites that offer different things. can anyone share their experience of doing A levels remotely or while working full time as i do work full time. it does not have to be A level just a qualification that is equivalent to A level and offers UCAS points.
please do share what website you used and how much did it cost?

Hi there,

Do you have a general idea of what sort of subject or what area you'd ideally like your degree apprenticeship or early career to be in?

There's a lot of information out there, and depending on the area multiple suitable entry routes. So i'd recommend looking around. There might not be one single website.

If working in finance / accountancy is something that you're interested in. AAT might be suitable alternative, the level 3 qualification can be undertaken around full-time work and contributes to UCAS at (56 points) for level 3. Typical entry requirements for undertaking AAT at level 3 are GCSE and equivalents.

___

I undertook a level 4 higher apprenticeship with the Civil Service straight out of school and studying AAT. I do not have a degree, but am a qualified accountant. I might be a bit biased toward accountancy :wink:.
Original post by CS_Insights
Hi there,

Do you have a general idea of what sort of subject or what area you'd ideally like your degree apprenticeship or early career to be in?

There's a lot of information out there, and depending on the area multiple suitable entry routes. So i'd recommend looking around. There might not be one single website.

If working in finance / accountancy is something that you're interested in. AAT might be suitable alternative, the level 3 qualification can be undertaken around full-time work and contributes to UCAS at (56 points) for level 3. Typical entry requirements for undertaking AAT at level 3 are GCSE and equivalents.

___

I undertook a level 4 higher apprenticeship with the Civil Service straight out of school and studying AAT. I do not have a degree, but am a qualified accountant. I might be a bit biased toward accountancy :wink:.

Hi,
something Tech or Accounting Related. My Dream is to be a CA Accountant. but so far life has other plans for me. Do you know how much L3 AAT cost?. i am getting Mixed prices.
Reply 6
Do you know how much L3 AAT cost?. i am getting Mixed prices.

Nothing if you get an employer to pay.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending