The Student Room Group

Found out the guy I like has a girlfriend, could it be he likes me too?

First no I won't homewreck

I have a crush on this guy who I have many mutual friends with, I saw him at a concert last week. Yesterday I was at the club and he was there with his friend.

I feel like they always stood around me and glanced in my direction wherever I was, I stood at this pillar by myself and he stands next to me with his back to me and like our arms keep touching and his friend is looking all the time. When I was outside with my friends he walked up next to me, then he told me he saw me last week and I was something like yeah I saw you too and we had few seconds eye contact but other than that we said nothing

His friend stared at me a lot too like everytime I looked in his direction he was looking. One of them also slapped my ass hard when they left I think it was his friend too

I know this probably doesn't mean anything I'm probably just reading too much into it, my friend also told me he has a girlfriend and when I told her I like this guy she was like "what him?" because he's childish or something
Reply 1
If he has a girlfriend you shouldn't be interested in him.

If he has a girlfriend he shouldn't be interested in anyone else.

End of.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending