The Student Room Group

I think my interview went well. How long will it take to hear back?

Hi.

So I just completed an interview for a coms and outreach officer job. The interview was around 2 weeks ago and lasted 30 mins start to finish with a 2 woman panel. The questions were reasonable and I believe I performed well given I received a secondary post-interview task.

This was to produce a graphic, press release and short 1 minute instagram video and submit within 2 hours. This was on Thursday.

The interviewer thanked me and said she’d get back to me ASAP. It’s now the following Monday and I haven’t heard anything.

If I don’t hear back by this Thursday (1 week since the task) will I email her myself to see my progress.

I’m assuming since the task was a secondary thinning that there is only a handful of other people called for the task so there isn’t a large pool to filter though.

Love to hear what you guys think.
Thanks
Reply 1
Definitely sounds promising if this task wasn't taken by as many people, and I would absolutely follow up to check with them either Thursday, or perhaps sooner. Don't forget to thank them for their time as well! Best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending