The Student Room Group

Mazars Apprenticeship 2021

Hi, I’ve not seen a mazars apprenticeship forum for 2021, just thought it would be interesting to see how others have found the application process or where they’re up to etc. I’ve completed the phone interview and I’m awaiting a date for the assessment centre. Feel free to ask questions!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What service line did you apply to?

Original post by Chloe20.0
Hi, I’ve not seen a mazars apprenticeship forum for 2021, just thought it would be interesting to see how others have found the application process or where they’re up to etc. I’ve completed the phone interview and I’m awaiting a date for the assessment centre. Feel free to ask questions!
Reply 2
Original post by Lo12
What service line did you apply to?

Audit school leaver public services :smile:
Reply 3

I’ve applied to the digital marketing course. Completed the online assessments. How long did it take to hear back about the phone interview?
Reply 4
Original post by Emily189
I’ve applied to the digital marketing course. Completed the online assessments. How long did it take to hear back about the phone interview?

I heard back like 20 mins after I did it aha x
Just finished the assessment centre Monday! Should be hearing back before Friday (totally calm about the whole situation so so calm......)
Hi, how long does it take to hear back if u pass the phone interview?
Reply 7
Original post by alessia11900
Just finished the assessment centre Monday! Should be hearing back before Friday (totally calm about the whole situation so so calm......)

Ahhh have you heard back?!?! Hope it all went well! I’ve got mine on Tuesday, any tips? :smile:
Reply 8
I had my phone interview over 2 weeks ago and said I’m through to AC but still haven’t heard when my ac is. And what does ac involve
Original post by Ht_445
I had my phone interview over 2 weeks ago and said I’m through to AC but still haven’t heard when my ac is. And what does ac involve

Hi how long does it take to hear back if ur through to AC?
Reply 10
Original post by keziaalee
Hi how long does it take to hear back if ur through to AC?

After my phone interview 2 mins later they said I passed an through to AC but haven’t got ac date
Ahhh have you heard back?!?! Hope it all went well! I’ve got mine on Tuesday, any tips? :smile:

I just saw this now I'm so sorry! I hope it went well :smile: I have heard back and I got offered a position! I haven't decided yet as I have more assessment days at different companies this week but I'm really leaning towards Mazars
I just saw this now I'm so sorry! I hope it went well :smile: I have heard back and I got offered a position! I haven't decided yet as I have more assessment days at different companies this week but I'm really leaning towards Mazars

How long do you have to accept the offer and if you accept it then change your mind can you withdraw? Thanks
Original post by abdulthegreat20
How long do you have to accept the offer and if you accept it then change your mind can you withdraw? Thanks

I'm not exactly sure, I told them I would get back to them in a week and they seemed happy with that. I would say 2 weeks max though. Once you've accepted the offer you can withdraw like you can quit every job but it doesn't look good doing it as you've committed to it. However, you've always gotta do what's best for you :smile:
Reply 14
I'm not exactly sure, I told them I would get back to them in a week and they seemed happy with that. I would say 2 weeks max though. Once you've accepted the offer you can withdraw like you can quit every job but it doesn't look good doing it as you've committed to it. However, you've always gotta do what's best for you :smile:

Had mine today! How long did it take to hear back? Also what office did you apply for
Had mine today! How long did it take to hear back? Also what office did you apply for

Yay, I hope it went well! I did the assessment day on Monday and heard back Thursday late afternoon. I applied for the London office, you?
Original post by Ht_445

It's very similar to assessment centres at different companies. There's an introductory speech, test (a live repeat of the numerical assessment you did, different questions but very similar to before), a group exercise, a Q&A session with current apprentices and then a one on one interview where I had to prepare a presentation.
Reply 17
Im doing audit industry and services and been waiting for over a month foe an AC date anyone else ?
Reply 18
Original post by Ht_445
Im doing audit industry and services and been waiting for over a month foe an AC date anyone else ?

I've been waiting for 5 months
Reply 19
Original post by Lo12
I've been waiting for 5 months

What service line and office ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending