The Student Room Group

Mott MacDonald Graduate Scheme 2023

Hi applied to Mott couple of weeks back, didn't see any threads for the coming graduate scheme so just creating this for discussion! My online assessment was submitted in late September and is still under review. So is someone in the similar position as me?
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

You’re taking about the form right ? I submitted on 9th of November . Still awaited
I also submitted my form and still waiting if there is any news update us
No update on right now . I read the last years thread . They’ll usually reply in December . What all other schemes you have applied to ? I’m facing rejections more than I’m applying 😅😂😅😂
Reply 4
Original post by Addy23101
No update on right now . I read the last years thread . They’ll usually reply in December . What all other schemes you have applied to ? I’m facing rejections more than I’m applying 😅😂😅😂

Data Science for me. Last update was in October.
Nothing to be honest!😂 did you apply before or what did you apply for?
I applied for the supply chain career path . Let’s see how it goes
Anyone else get invited for an AC for the digital consultant scheme? I got invited this week
Original post by preciousxxx
Anyone else get invited for an AC for the digital consultant scheme? I got invited this week

Congrats . No reply here . Still under review
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Mohamedyoussef
Nothing to be honest!😂 did you apply before or what did you apply for?

I applied in November first week .
Congrats . No reply here . Still under review

Thanks, hopefully you'll hear back this week. The AC dates are supposed to be 5th/6th Dec
Anyone hard back from mott macdonald. Applied for the business development consultant role, awaiting on update about AC?
Original post by preciousxxx
Thanks, hopefully you'll hear back this week. The AC dates are supposed to be 5th/6th Dec

I got an email last week saying that they’ll review applications in december/jan . Anyway good luck and start preparing
When did you guys apply by the way? I applied Sep 25, and got my last update email on Oct 10.
Original post by Ezx3471
When did you guys apply by the way? I applied Sep 25, and got my last update email on Oct 10.

You did undergrad or masters ? No update here . One person precious got an AC , I don’t know how they’re working . On my profile it shows next stage is interview
You did undergrad or masters ? No update here . One person precious got an AC , I don’t know how they’re working . On my profile it shows next stage is interview

Bachelors graduated last August - Computer Science.
Original post by Ezx3471
Bachelors graduated last August - Computer Science.

No look in grad scheme since then ?
No look in grad scheme since then ?

Got invited to Deloitte and Liberty Global AC yesterday, first ones I got accepted into.
Original post by Ezx3471

I applied Oct 17 I think, my last update before they called me was Oct 25
Mott macdonald just emailed me saying,
As we have just recently closed for application, the team will start reviewing applications now and will be in touch December/January time with an update”.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending