The Student Room Group

Mott Macdonald Graduate Scheme 2023

Hi applied to Mott couple of weeks back, didn't see any threads for the coming graduate scheme so just creating this for discussion! My online assessment was submitted in late September and is still under review. So is someone in the similar position as me?
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'll apply tommorow
Original post by Proxenus
I'll apply tommorow

Arent you in a grad job already or did you quit?
Got an email on friday saying I passed my online assessment and have to finish online application in 5 days
Original post by trapking
Arent you in a grad job already or did you quit?

I don't like the commute to current
Original post by Proxenus
I don't like the commute to current

Oh. How is the job though? You can pm me so we dont derail the thread.
Original post by trapking
Oh. How is the job though? You can pm me so we dont derail the thread.

can you dm me not sure how to on phone
Reply 7
Original post by imnotgettingajob
Got an email on friday saying I passed my online assessment and have to finish online application in 5 days

Congratulations! I got mine on Monday - what position did you apply for?
(edited 1 year ago)
Graduate Electrical Engineering path. wbu?

Original post by Whfmc
Congratulations! I got mine on Monday - what position did you apply for?
Reply 9
Original post by imnotgettingajob
Graduate Electrical Engineering path. wbu?

Graduate health consultant path.
Submitted my application for the Management Consultancy Scheme on 15th October. Fingers crossed now.
Original post by unanimousacronym
Submitted my application for the Management Consultancy Scheme on 15th October. Fingers crossed now.

Yup, submitted my application on 15th October aswell and good luck :wink:
(edited 1 year ago)
from what i've seen we won't hear anything after the online application until closing date (14/11)
Hello, does anyone know how quick the turnaround is after completing the 'online strengths based assessment' to then do the online application. I don't know if I should complete the strengths assessment now as I am on holiday for the next week and a half and I saw you have to complete the online application within 5 days.
Original post by Adam-sav
Hello, does anyone know how quick the turnaround is after completing the 'online strengths based assessment' to then do the online application. I don't know if I should complete the strengths assessment now as I am on holiday for the next week and a half and I saw you have to complete the online application within 5 days.

I guess you only have 5 days to complete the online Assessment as well. As for the results, I remember I submitted my assessment on Friday and they sent me the application form link on the following Monday.
When can we hear back after submitting our forms?
Hi,

I’ve applied for 2 job roles (Software Engineering and Electrical Engineering)

I’ve had to submit a forum for both just waiting to hear back from them
Reply 17
Said the next update will be December/early Jan
Original post by Shb77
Said the next update will be December/early Jan

where does it say that
Hello, I completed the "online assessments" and submitted the application form in September. Last week, I received an email informing me that my application had been "reviewed by the early careers team and will be forwarded to the hiring manager." :smile:

May I ask what I can anticipate from this section in the message and how long before I hear from Mott MacDonald again? Thank you, my fellow graduate friends.

P.S. I am an international student; feel free to dm me to talk more about the application process; I can wait to join the graduate family in Mott MacDonald!
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest