The Student Room Group

Oxford PPE a level choices/ options

hello! Looking to apply for PPE at Oxford and am currently in year 12. Right now I’m taking maths, politics and drama and was wondering if these would be ok for PPE? I know drama can be seen as a soft alevels but it’s really academic at A Level and my teacher describes it as English Lit on Steroids. But I was just wondering if these would be ok assuming I get good grades?
Original post by Anonymous
hello! Looking to apply for PPE at Oxford and am currently in year 12. Right now I’m taking maths, politics and drama and was wondering if these would be ok for PPE? I know drama can be seen as a soft alevels but it’s really academic at A Level and my teacher describes it as English Lit on Steroids. But I was just wondering if these would be ok assuming I get good grades?

it would be good! don't stress too much about that
Original post by Anonymous

I think your teacher might be exaggerating but it's probably minimally fine, you're doing maths (which is essential) and one traditionally academic subject anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending