The Student Room Group

Currently an apprentice one of two apprentices at one depot.

we were both employed together, we're always together almost like a buddy system I'm a little older than my peer however.

My issue at the moment is I'm always being singled out amongst colleagues by my team leader and I don't know why, I work hard and show initiative a lot more then my peer "the other apprentice" no disrespect to him and it's frustrating me because it's one set of rules for him and another set of rules for me. we are good friends so he tells me what has been said, we were asked to go to the office because of something we did "wrong" he had to take a phone call so came after.

I went straight to his office sat in a room and he had someone else come in and just sit there. probably as a witness or something. threatened me about disciplinary's, criticised my work, told me he is disappointed in me and how I take the ****, and continued to black mail me saying he will start watching CCTV to catch me out because he thinks I take 30-minute cigarette breaks which I don't. this all stemmed from us taking lunch early by the way. he walked into a shop we were in at 11.40am to get himself something and blasted us in front of everyone keep in my it was directed at me meaning no eye contact was made to my colleague it was only made with me scolded me to the point even the shop keeper commented after he had left "you have to deal with that?" our job was done so we popped to the shop to get lunch ready for 12pm

back to the office, he scolded me like how I explained above, I told him I don't appreciate it when you speak to me in that manner and I also have an issue with you scolding me in front of colleagues it's not accatable if you do have an issue with me tell me you would like to have a chat and we can do that in private. cut a long story short.

My peer the other apprentice just came in as I was leaving, sat down they had their conversation and after it was all said and done, my peer told me all he said to him was don't take the **** 2-minute conversation done. vs a 15-20 minute one with me WTH is that all about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending