The Student Room Group

Law with Spanish Law Personal statement help

Hello,

I am in the process of writing my personal statement. I am wanting to study law with Hispanic Law at university but I also want to apply for just law for some universities so I want to find a way to work around that on my PS.

I was hoping someone who's studying Law with Hispanic Law (or any modern language really) and also applied for just a regular 3 year law degree could help me? I have written most of it, I just want to double check if I'm on the right track or if there's anything else I should include/remove (struggling with characters at the moment).

If anyone's a tutor who happens to also give personal statement help you could also drop a link of your page so I could book a session or two I don't mind!! - If anyone has any experience at a university admission team that would be even better :smile:

Not sure if it's relevant but my first choice university is Uni of Leeds to study Law with Hispanic law, second choice is Uni of Manchester for just Law - these are the two I want the most.

PS: I don't really have any assistance as I am sitting my A levels as a private candidate (self studying)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending