The Student Room Group

University of Cambridge PGCE Applicants 2024-2025

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mads.xo
congrats!! are you planning on accepting it?

Yea! I've accepted it already! They got back really with an offer as my interview was last Tuesday and I received the offer Thursday morning. Now just waiting to know which college I got accepted into and about accommodation.
Congratulations on your offer as well!!!
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 21
Original post by CLS25
Yea! I've accepted it already! They got back really with an offer as my interview was last Tuesday and I received the offer Thursday morning. Now just waiting to know which college I got accepted into and about accommodation.
Congratulations on your offer as well!!!

ah that's amazing! I've just accepted mine as well, I had my interview last Tuesday as well, so we must've been in the same interview group haha! still waiting to hear back about college and accommodation as well 🙂
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 22
Original post by mads.xo
ah that's amazing! I've just accepted mine as well, I had my interview last Tuesday as well, so we must've been in the same interview group haha! still waiting to hear back about college and accommodation as well 🙂

We probably were! 😂
Hopefully don't have to wait to long to find out!
Reply 23
I had my interview yesterday and got an offer today! Has anyone else heard?
Reply 24
Original post by Anon1303

congratulations!!
Reply 25
Original post by aprose123
Just applied for the general primary PGCE course for 2024! Hopefully I hear something soon!

Hi there , did you get any reply ?
Reply 26

Congratulations & it’s just awesome
For information only , when did you submit the application?
Thank you
Reply 27
My daughter submitted the application 2 weeks back for general primary , got the message received your application. She is an international student . Any feedback on the time line ?
TIA
Reply 28
Original post by Deepamol
My daughter submitted the application 2 weeks back for general primary , got the message received your application. She is an international student . Any feedback on the time line ?
TIA

I sent my application on the 10th of October, got an email on the 26th of October inviting me to interview. Few days after that they sent me the details of it, what I would need to prepare and documents I would need to bring etc. Interview scheduled for 11th of December so a pretty big gap between application and interview, but like I said I heard back quickly after the interview. Best of luck to your daughter!
Reply 29
TIA

Sorry, that should say I submitted my application on the 18th of October
Reply 30
I sent my application on the 10th of October, got an email on the 26th of October inviting me to interview. Few days after that they sent me the details of it, what I would need to prepare and documents I would need to bring etc. Interview scheduled for 11th of December so a pretty big gap between application and interview, but like I said I heard back quickly after the interview. Best of luck to your daughter!

Thanks a lot for the feed back .
All the best to you 😊
Reply 31
Does anyone know when we hear about colleges? Has anyone already heard?
Reply 32
Original post by CLS25
We probably were! 😂
Hopefully don't have to wait to long to find out!

I had my interview that day and was offered it on the Thursday too!! I’ve accepted as well! ☺️
Reply 33
Does anyone know when we hear about colleges? Has anyone already heard?

I haven't heard anything yet!
Reply 34
Hi all ,
would like to hear your thoughts on the best strategy for this situation- my daughter got an offer from UCL for general primary and need to decide by Jan 15 th. Her dream uni is Cambridge and no news from them for the application submitted on Nov 25 th. Is it ok to write to Cambridge on the status ?
TIA
Reply 35
Hi all ,
would like to hear your thoughts on the best strategy for this situation- my daughter got an offer from UCL for general primary and need to decide by Jan 15 th. Her dream uni is Cambridge and no news from them for the application submitted on Nov 25 th. Is it ok to write to Cambridge on the status ?
TIA

I would say so. They are probably slowing things down over the holidays. Most of the communication has been from this email address, so might be a good starting point? [email protected]

The lady who tends to use that email address was at the interviews and she seems lovely and very welcoming, so I’m sure she would be happy to hear from you.
Reply 36
Original post by ratkinnnn
I had my interview for Early Primary last Wednesday and have been offered a place for September! The interview process honestly wasn't as scary as I was envisioning - the staff were encouraging and the written task wasn't too difficult - you have a long time to plan and write it! I hope everyone's interviews go well - best of luck! :smile:

Hello,
Congratulations on your place. I’ve also been offered a place and would love to meet other people planning on going to Cambridge next year! 😀
Reply 37
Original post by mads.xo
Thank you! Try not to stress too much, it was a bit nerve-racking at first, but the interview panel and the other interviewees were lovely so I felt very comfortable 🙂 The presentation was okay as well, I used note cards for mine so I didn't forget what I was saying but you don't have to. Good luck for the interview, I'm sure you'll do great!

Thank you! I’ve been offered a place. I actually really enjoyed the day although I was so nervous beforehand 🙂
Reply 38
I would say so. They are probably slowing things down over the holidays. Most of the communication has been from this email address, so might be a good starting point? [email protected]

The lady who tends to use that email address was at the interviews and she seems lovely and very welcoming, so I’m sure she would be happy to hear from you.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this . Noted the mail id 👍
Reply 39
Original post by BorisCat
Thank you! I’ve been offered a place. I actually really enjoyed the day although I was so nervous beforehand 🙂

congratulations, that's great! :smile: is that for the early or general primary course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending