The Student Room Group

Brighton College Boarding

I'm applying for Brighton College for 6th form fully boarding and was just wondering if there was anyone else doing the same?? 😭😭 I wasnt sure on the boarder to day ratio since the school I'm at now is majority boarders but I just wanted to try connect with any potential people and just ask for any tips for boarding there in general from people who are at/ have been to brighton college. thankss
Reply 1
Original post by bellad2
I'm applying for Brighton College for 6th form fully boarding and was just wondering if there was anyone else doing the same?? 😭😭 I wasnt sure on the boarder to day ratio since the school I'm at now is majority boarders but I just wanted to try connect with any potential people and just ask for any tips for boarding there in general from people who are at/ have been to brighton college. thankss

hey, me too! are you doing any prep/ how are you finding it?
Reply 2
Original post by mayo4444
hey, me too! are you doing any prep/ how are you finding it?

Heyy! The only prep Ive done for the exam is just verbal reasoning, general science revision and maths non calc topics. Have you also got your exam tomorrow?? I’m so nervouss
Reply 3
Hello, I am also applying for Brighton college and fully boarding
Applying for a full boarder. Have anyone got interview scheduled on Saturday?
Reply 5
Original post by Roun_dabout

I did my interview on the 11th of July, are you an international boarder by any chance?
Reply 6

I have my interview on Saturday too!
Original post by Wasdshift
I did my interview on the 11th of July, are you an international boarder by any chance?

Oh, yes. I am an international boarder. Would you mind me asking how was your interview?
Original post by bd40
I have my interview on Saturday too!

That's cool. Good luck for you.
Reply 9
Oh, yes. I am an international boarder. Would you mind me asking how was your interview?

Interview was Alr, they just asked general questions
I see. Thank you. Feeling much more relaxed thanks to you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending