The Student Room Group

Sixth form application (Brighton College)

Does anyone know what predicted grades and gcse grades do I need to get into Brighton College?
Hi, i just got accepted to Brighton college but I'm an international student so things might be slightly different.
I'm predicted 11 A*, but I think the entrance tests and interview are what they really consider-all your predicted grades do is allow you to take the entrance exam, so as long as they're decent you should be fine.
for gcses I think if you get a place the conditional offer will be an average of 6.5 across all subjects.
hope this helps!
(edited 12 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by sadperfectionist
Hi, i just got accepted to Brighton college but I'm an international student so things might be slightly different.
I'm predicted 11 A*, but I think the entrance tests and interview are what they really consider-all your predicted grades do is allow you to take the entrance exam, so as long as they're decent you should be fine.
for gcses I think if you get a place the conditional offer will be an average of 6.5 across all subjects.
hope this helps!

So do you mean that I need to get an average of grade 6 to 7 in the real thing?
Thanks.
Technically yes, but that's the conditions you have to meet after getting an offer.
In reality, your predicted grades probably have to be a bit higher, mostly 8s or 9s for a higher chance of getting accepted I think-the admissions lady said that only 1 in 15 will get a place
Reply 4
What about year 10 and 11 mocks? They they look at them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending