The Student Room Group

PwC Accounting Fly start degree 2024

Hi, I am applying for the PwC fly start degree for 2024 entry at university of manchester. The entry requirements are AAA however I’m predicted ABB in psychology, biology and maths. I haven’t sent off my application yet but I was wondering is it worth me applying to? I know I’ll be able to get AAA in my a levels but my predicted grades are just a bit low however I’m eligible for the contexual offer if that makes a difference.
Reply 1
hi im in the same boat but predicted A* B B and doing maths chemistry and psychology. Im also having a hard time picking doing a chemistry degree or a finance and accounting degree. Because i want to work in finance however i like chemistry equally and heard the finance sectors loves people who do a stem based degrees. But at the same time i dont know what i want to do so i thought chemistry is more broad and may allow me to work in a multitude of sectors e.g tech . anyone have an advice ?
Reply 2
Original post by mgmg8
hi im in the same boat but predicted A* B B and doing maths chemistry and psychology. Im also having a hard time picking doing a chemistry degree or a finance and accounting degree. Because i want to work in finance however i like chemistry equally and heard the finance sectors loves people who do a stem based degrees. But at the same time i dont know what i want to do so i thought chemistry is more broad and may allow me to work in a multitude of sectors e.g tech . anyone have an advice ?

Hi, you could do a joint honours degree. It depends on what university you’re applying for and if they offer it but I’m pretty sure you can do accounting with chemistry it depends on your uni. I don’t really know much about it but my friend is doing maths with psychology
Reply 3
Original post by fzahid123
Hi, I am applying for the PwC fly start degree for 2024 entry at university of manchester. The entry requirements are AAA however I’m predicted ABB in psychology, biology and maths. I haven’t sent off my application yet but I was wondering is it worth me applying to? I know I’ll be able to get AAA in my a levels but my predicted grades are just a bit low however I’m eligible for the contexual offer if that makes a difference.

Have you applied?
Reply 4
Hi,
Does anyone know anything about the whole application process / know where to find the information about it.

I’m interested in applying for this.
Reply 5
Original post by Wasiur115
Have you applied?

No loads of people said it was a competitive course so I should apply for something else 😭 I applied for the normal accounting course at uom instead
Reply 6
Original post by Louis_cav
Hi,
Does anyone know anything about the whole application process / know where to find the information about it.

I’m interested in applying for this.

Pretty sure u can find it on their website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending