The Student Room Group

Student finance

My student finance says expected date, is that the date the money will go in? Or can it be earlier I imagine it most definitely could be later. But Dow often does it arrive on the expected date?
Original post by AmyPage7
My student finance says expected date, is that the date the money will go in? Or can it be earlier I imagine it most definitely could be later. But Dow often does it arrive on the expected date?

My son's has always arrived on the expected date. My daughter's was a few days late but her uni hadn't confirmed her attendance to SFE. Keep an eye on the payment status in your account close to the expected date and if is says 'waiting for confirmation from you university', chase up you student records/finance department.
Original post by AmyPage7

Hi! I hope you are well!:tongue:

The expected date is the date that the money should enter your account. You should receive a text a few days before letting you know that your money should go into your account by 5pm on the date given to you. :smile:

I have received student finance for five years now and I have never had it earlier or later than the date. It has always been in my account the morning for the due date.

I think it depends on which bank account you are with and the banks specific rules.:h:

I hope this helps!

Hannah:bear:
De Montfort University Student Ambassador
MSc Psychological Wellbeing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending