The Student Room Group

EPQ

guys I've decided to take an EPQ but I dont know what to do it on, I am planning to go into economics/finance for uni. any EPQ ideas that could relate to my course?
Original post by bangersandmashh
guys I've decided to take an EPQ but I dont know what to do it on, I am planning to go into economics/finance for uni. any EPQ ideas that could relate to my course?

Hey my school has seen through many econ EPQs which scored an A*. For econs, many have chosen to select a country of interest and how a particular factor has impacted the country's economy. The following are examples of actual project titles which scored an A*: To what extent has gender inequality affected economic development in Japan?,
To what extent did the Rio 2016 Olympic impact Brazil’s economy?,
What are the short and long term implications of covid19 on the economies of China?, Which sector of the US economy was most affected by 9/11?.

Unfortunately I don't have many examples for "finance" EPQs nor any advice for them. Hope this helps!
Original post by Tulipbloom
Hey my school has seen through many econ EPQs which scored an A*. For econs, many have chosen to select a country of interest and how a particular factor has impacted the country's economy. The following are examples of actual project titles which scored an A*: To what extent has gender inequality affected economic development in Japan?,
To what extent did the Rio 2016 Olympic impact Brazil’s economy?,
What are the short and long term implications of covid19 on the economies of China?, Which sector of the US economy was most affected by 9/11?.

Unfortunately I don't have many examples for "finance" EPQs nor any advice for them. Hope this helps!

Oooo thank youu i like the 1st question, I might do it on the 2008 financial crisis:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending