The Student Room Group

Certificates

Where does everyone keep their their GCSE / A- level / uni/ work experience certificates?
I’ve kept mine in a ring binder, they’re all in plastic wallets. Is it a waste of money if I got one of the big books.
My mum has a National record of achievement but they don’t give that now.
Original post by Syed998
Where does everyone keep their their GCSE / A- level / uni/ work experience certificates?
I’ve kept mine in a ring binder, they’re all in plastic wallets. Is it a waste of money if I got one of the big books.
My mum has a National record of achievement but they don’t give that now.

Hello

I keep mine in a large black folder/ ring binder, in those see through pockets with the holes punched in the side. Same as you. I keep all my certificates, GCSE's, A levels etc in the same folder in the order I sat them so I know where they are.

To be honest if the folder is sturdy and can be added to in future. Then the big book probably isn't needed but if you would prefer or would find it easier to organise yourself with the book then no it isn't a waste of money. Since at the end of the day the main thing is to make sure all your certs are safe and you know where they are when needed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending