The Student Room Group
University of York
York

How do i submit my a level certificates to York University?

Hiya, I'm taking a gap year and applying to university and I've just recieved a full offer from York University saying "
This offer is subject to you obtaining. This offer is subject to receipt of your AQA Level 3 Extended Certificate in Applied Business, OCR Level 3 Cambridge Technical Introductory Diploma and A Level certificates from 2023. Please upload certificates to your You@York account in order for us to verify the qualifications on your application". However, I haven't recieved my certificates yet from school and I also don't have a You@York account and havent recieved any activation account emails either like i have from other universities?
Original post by izzybuzz
Hiya, I'm taking a gap year and applying to university and I've just recieved a full offer from York University saying "
This offer is subject to you obtaining. This offer is subject to receipt of your AQA Level 3 Extended Certificate in Applied Business, OCR Level 3 Cambridge Technical Introductory Diploma and A Level certificates from 2023. Please upload certificates to your You@York account in order for us to verify the qualifications on your application". However, I haven't recieved my certificates yet from school and I also don't have a You@York account and havent recieved any activation account emails either like i have from other universities?

When are you expecting to receive your certificates from your be school? Schools typically won't post them, they expect you to collect them. Have you asked them about the certificates?

Contact the York admissions team about your You@York account.
University of York
York

Hi!

Sometimes it takes a couple of days before you'll receive an email inviting you to sign up to You@York. If you don't hear back in a couple of days, I'd get in contact with [email protected]. We also have a web page with more info about You@York with troubleshooting for common problems.

Hope this helps!

Hazel 🙂
Reply 3
Original post by University of York
Hi!

Sometimes it takes a couple of days before you'll receive an email inviting you to sign up to You@York. If you don't hear back in a couple of days, I'd get in contact with [email protected]. We also have a web page with more info about You@York with troubleshooting for common problems.

Hope this helps!

Hazel 🙂

Hi thank you very much they have come thorugh now and i've been able to submit the certificates as i got in contact with school about them, however now that i have submitted them and put York uni as my firm choice do u know how long it may take for them to respond?

Thanks, izzy :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by DataVenia
When are you expecting to receive your certificates from your be school? Schools typically won't post them, they expect you to collect them. Have you asked them about the certificates?

Contact the York admissions team about your You@York account.

Hi thank you very much and yes i decided to get in contact with my school and they decided to send me a digital copy of the certificates!

Hi thank you very much they have come thorugh now and i've been able to submit the certificates as i got in contact with school about them, however now that i have submitted them and put York uni as my firm choice do u know how long it may take for them to respond?

Hey, that's great that you've been able to submit everything! I'm not sure of exact timescales but it shouldn't take too long and I would guess that you'd hear back by Christmas (fingers crossed!) The University closes on Friday 22 December - 2 January so if you haven't heard by the 22nd, you probably won't hear until the New Year.

Hazel 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending