The Student Room Group

Cambridge Sixth Form Law Conference

Scroll to see replies

Original post by erin11
all participants are split across 3 or 4 colleges but everyone has their own room !

Will I get to tour the actual Cambridge uni and the campus and be inside it? Or just the colleges?
Original post by Ghostnasleep
Will I get to tour the actual Cambridge uni and the campus and be inside it? Or just the colleges?
you'll be based in the law faculty every day and on one of the days you'll have a tour of Cambridge and colleges - we did last year!
Original post by Ghostnasleep
In the accom is it shared with others, also I applied through zero gravity and my parents think it could be a scam and it seems I can’t log in on the Cambridge website and I applied on my personal email but they messaged my parents which was a bit sketchy so idk , is there anyway I can find my application bcs it’s not on my emails either..
hi!! i didn't apply through zero gravity, but my parents also received an email before i did a few days ago. i just got one today - i've paid and confirmed my place now :smile:
Original post by esotericbrunette
hi!! i didn't apply through zero gravity, but my parents also received an email before i did a few days ago. i just got one today - i've paid and confirmed my place now :smile:

Ohhh okay thanks for the reassurance :smile:
has anyone heard back after confirming their place yet?
Original post by erin11
you'll be based in the law faculty every day and on one of the days you'll have a tour of Cambridge and colleges - we did last year!
silly question but i was wondering if it is appropriate to take a suitcase?
Original post by Cheesepuff123
I’m gonna take one!
Original post by daisy_1256

Not yet! Hopefully something next week
Original post by daisy_1256
hi! i know people (incl myself) that literally js got acceptance emails 😭 the cut off for acceptance and payment on those emails says march 11th so i think it'll be next week :smile:
yes!!! absolutely - i took one and literally everyone else did too!!
Original post by erin11
yes!!! absolutely - i took one and literally everyone else did too!!
How soon before the event did you hear about accommodation and arrival time
Reply 51
Hello everyone. May I know if anyone already receive accommodation details and information about the programme venues? No info has been released after payment. A bit weird.
Original post by moving-bookshelf
How soon before the event did you hear about accommodation and arrival time
just looked back In my email - 6th march 2023, before the conference on 27-29th march 2023
Original post by PHW2024
Hello everyone. May I know if anyone already receive accommodation details and information about the programme venues? No info has been released after payment. A bit weird.
Hi yh I haven't yet, they seem to be leaving it a bit late :/
Reply 54
Thank you for update🙏While I guess the faculty has left it to the committee members to run the conference and the students are very busy, the lack of update at this moment really worried me😨
Reply 55
Original post by PHW2024
no one I know of, including myself, has received any information. ngl they're leaving this a bit late
Original post by leia7774
no one I know of, including myself, has received any information. ngl they're leaving this a bit late

At this rate we won't hear back until right before we go, or even when we get there smh!!
Original post by peachymuffin
At this rate we won't hear back until right before we go, or even when we get there smh!!
Glad I’m not the only one struggling to contact them, seems so be a bit disorganised this year
Original post by Sticky bread
Glad I’m not the only one struggling to contact them, seems so be a bit disorganised this year

I know! If this is what communicating with the faculty is like at the university, I don't think I even want to consider it as a university. It's such a shame as it's supposed to be top 3 in the country and it can't even send out emails and organise an event properly!
im taking a small one :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending