The Student Room Group

Cambridge Sixth Form Law Conference

Scroll to see replies

Original post by peachymuffin
I know! If this is what communicating with the faculty is like at the university, I don't think I even want to consider it as a university. It's such a shame as it's supposed to be top 3 in the country and it can't even send out emails and organise an event properly!
Not really the case, it really depends who is organising it because if i assume its run by students, theyre going to be much busier than say a widening access officer. But I agree that theyre a little slow but we just have to be patient 😭
Original post by Cheesepuff123
Not really the case, it really depends who is organising it because if i assume its run by students, theyre going to be much busier than say a widening access officer. But I agree that theyre a little slow but we just have to be patient 😭

Yeah of course, I understand that, but it's just a bit annoying that they've left it so late. As the applications opened back in December. But yeah, we have to be patient
Original post by PHW2024
Hello everyone. May I know if anyone already receive accommodation details and information about the programme venues? No info has been released after payment. A bit weird.
I haven’t received anything
Has anyone heard back from the university or people organise the event about accommodation. I sent emails but no reply and I called but reception wasn’t much help
Does anyone know what time we are even supposed to be there ?

All I know is we have dinner on the first day but I need to sort out my transport but I can’t do that if I don’t know when I’m meant to be there
Reply 65
Same here. Frankly, I’m a bit worried. There seems to be no way to seek for an update from the organiser.
Original post by PHW2024
Same here. Frankly, I’m a bit worried. There seems to be no way to seek for an update from the organiser.
I know , it makes me feel like it was a scam
Original post by moving-bookshelf
I know , it makes me feel like it was a scam
looking back at old conversations in the 2023 forum, i think it took a while then too for people to hear back - hopefully we'll get allocated a college next week :smile:
Reply 68
All I know is we have dinner on the first day but I need to sort out my transport but I can’t do that if I don’t know when I’m meant to be there
I don’t know if this helps but I organized my transport to get there around lunchtime. honestly though I hope they contact us soon.
from last year's event page it said "All meals will be provided from dinner on Monday evening until Thursday breakfast." so i assume between 10am-1pm
has anyone tried contacting them?
Original post by daisy_1256
has anyone tried contacting them?
I emailed liv and Chantelle but no reply and called the receptionist yesterday but not much help so will try again on Monday
I got a email this morning
I got a email this morning
what about?
Original post by Cheesepuff123
what about?
Arrive times and schedule, said they would tell us which college we are staying at in a few days
Arrive times and schedule, said they would tell us which college we are staying at in a few days

When is the arrival time? I haven't gotten the email yet
2pm
Reply 77
Thank you
Same I haven’t gotten an email either. Has everyone received an email about the stash I know some people have but I haven’t
Reply 79
Original post by erinnm07
Same I haven’t gotten an email either. Has everyone received an email about the stash I know some people have but I haven’t
I haven't either

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending