The Student Room Group

Cambridge Sixth Form Law Conference

Scroll to see replies

Original post by erinnm07
Same I haven’t gotten an email either. Has everyone received an email about the stash I know some people have but I haven’t
What stash?
Original post by Cheesepuff123
What stash?
Like a jumper
Original post by Cheesepuff123
What stash?
tho I think the pre-trip sale is over, but you can buy them during the trip I think for £30
Reply 83
I've received a funded place, but I probably won't be able to go.
Original post by Ishti54
I've received a funded place, but I probably won't be able to go.

Oh no! Why so?
Reply 85
Original post by peachymuffin
Oh no! Why so?
I don't want to miss the last week of school and I wanna do really well for my end of year 12 exams, so I guess it would be best for me not go.
Original post by Ishti54
I don't want to miss the last week of school and I wanna do really well for my end of year 12 exams, so I guess it would be best for me not go.
Ah literally same here cause my exams are right after half term, but I think I’ll go just cause it sounds rlly useful/interesting
Original post by Ishti54

You still have time to think about it, but I do think you should go! It'll give you so much information about the different sectors of law and there will be workshops too. So this would look really good on your personal statement. And ultimately you have Easter break to catch up, but at the end of the day, do what you think is best ☺️
has everyone heard back after confirming their place cause I still haven’t?
Original post by daisy_1256

Ive confirmed my place but I haven't been emailed anything more yet
Reply 90
My daughter emailed confirming her place last week but we have heard nothing back about arrival time etc or even confirming they got our email, let alone to buy the stash - which is a concern as they emailed me as said my DD hadn't got the email (and we can't find it in her spam etc). Do post if you get any info and/or a phone number as all a bit concerning!!
I thought of making a group chat on insta so its easier for us to communicate? If u give me Ur instas I'll make a GC for us :smile:)
Original post by 3CMUMUK
My daughter emailed confirming her place last week but we have heard nothing back about arrival time etc or even confirming they got our email, let alone to buy the stash - which is a concern as they emailed me as said my DD hadn't got the email (and we can't find it in her spam etc). Do post if you get any info and/or a phone number as all a bit concerning!!

I got a schedule sent this morning, but nothing about accommodation. They've just stated we should be there at 2pm on a Monday and we'll finish at around 12pm on a Thursday. ☺️
Reply 93
Original post by jesslouisse
I thought of making a group chat on insta so its easier for us to communicate? If u give me Ur instas I'll make a GC for us :smile:)
yes please this website is too hard to use
Original post by leia7774
yes please this website is too hard to use

Frrr what's your insta I'll add you
Original post by daisy_1256
Yes i have received an email of the timetable
We go at 2pm Monday and leave at 12pm Thursday. Tuesday and Wednesday are spread across 12 hours.

yess mines daisyg_1256
Reply 97
Frrr what's your insta I'll add you
it’s @leia.cher
catilicous_paige
Reply 99
tracyrwang
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending