The Student Room Group

Cambridge Sixth Form Law Conference

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by MuffinMan148
yeah i did!!

finally someone else what’s ur insta?
Original post by jesslouisse
I thought of making a group chat on insta so its easier for us to communicate? If u give me Ur instas I'll make a GC for us :smile:)

bit late but can u add me its @atharvak.13
Original post by keios
finally someone else what’s ur insta?

i replied under but its @atharvak.13
Original post by MuffinMan148
bit late but can u add me its @atharvak.13

I can't find Ur IG, just add mine @jess_louisse then I'll add you to it
I am at Corpus Christi
I can't find Ur IG, just add mine @jess_louisse then I'll add you to it

nws i added you
Original post by kpigg
yes, where is everyone travelling from? are you all local or travelling far?

I live 5 minutes walk from law faculty
Hi all
My daughter got the schedule email a couple days ago as did I but still no college allocation and its now Saturday. Was there any phone number on any of your emails as we’ve emailed after seeing allocations here but silence. I guess we can drive there and go to the faculty itself on Monday morning but this quite frustrating!
Original post by ConcPar
Hi all
My daughter got the schedule email a couple days ago as did I but still no college allocation and its now Saturday. Was there any phone number on any of your emails as we’ve emailed after seeing allocations here but silence. I guess we can drive there and go to the faculty itself on Monday morning but this quite frustrating!

The accommodation allocation was emailed to my parents, I didn’t receive it!
Original post by hnn2210
The accommodation allocation was emailed to my parents, I didn’t receive it!

Interesting!! Still no email to me!
Original post by ConcPar

[email protected]
Reply 131
Original post by ConcPar

i called the law faculty yesterday and they apologised it hasn’t been sent - they sent it within 30 minute afterwards, apparently they’ve had issues with the emails
Original post by kpigg
i called the law faculty yesterday and they apologised it hasn’t been sent - they sent it within 30 minute afterwards, apparently they’ve had issues with the emails

Think that will have to be the solution on Monday morning! Have emailed the address above but no response.
Original post by ConcPar
Hi all

+44 1223 330033 that's the number on the website, but it might be for Cambridge uni in general and not the conference specifically
Original post by esotericbrunette
anyone at corpus christi?

me !! my instas am3liaa.08 btw
Is anyone at Robinson's?

I’m at Robinson!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending