The Student Room Group

I want to know how I can get student finance to pay for my course

I am studying social London, Metropolitan University repeated one year, my Univ told me that I don’t have all the credits to proceed graduate at the split into two parts, and student runners said that they don’t want to pay for it because it’s and already repeated so I don’t know what to do about it and I need some help about it as this is meant to be my Nn I need to graduate so to become a midwife
It looks like autocorrect has mangled your post. Your post doesn’t make sense.

Could you try to post your problem and questions again?
Original post by Shells_
I am studying social London, Metropolitan University repeated one year, my Univ told me that I don’t have all the credits to proceed graduate at the split into two parts, and student runners said that they don’t want to pay for it because it’s and already repeated so I don’t know what to do about it and I need some help about it as this is meant to be my Nn I need to graduate so to become a midwife

Hi there,

Can you please confirm your query, as your original post doesn't make sense?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 3
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

Thanks,
Claire

I’m studying health and social care at university I repeated my second year of university and in my third year my uni told me that I didn’t have enough credits to finish so the split My third year into two which meant that this year 2023/2024 will be my last year but student finance said they will not pay so I don’t know what to do because I’m can’t afford to pay and I need my degree
Reply 4
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

Thanks,
Claire

I’m studying health and social care at university I repeatedmy second year of university and in my third year my unitold me that I didn’t have enough credits to finish so the splitMy third year into two which meant that this year 2023/2024will be my last year but student finance said they will notpay so I don’t know what to do because I’m can’t afford topay and I need my degree
Original post by Shells_
I’m studying health and social care at university I repeatedmy second year of university and in my third year my unitold me that I didn’t have enough credits to finish so the splitMy third year into two which meant that this year 2023/2024will be my last year but student finance said they will notpay so I don’t know what to do because I’m can’t afford topay and I need my degree

Hi there,

Thanks for clarifying this - is your university charging you fees for both years, have they confirmed this to you?

Do you have Compelling Personal Reasons (CPR) for repeating the year?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 6
I did my second year in lock down and mental I was in a bad place I didn’t get the help I need and I’m dyslexic so I struggled
Original post by Shells_
I did my second year in lock down and mental I was in a bad place I didn’t get the help I need and I’m dyslexic so I struggled

Thanks. I've enclosed further information below for applying for an extra year of funding. Any questions then do let us know: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/going-back-to-uni-or-repeating-a-year

Thanks, Jason
Reply 8
So I have an update so students finance has paid for my maintenance loan but I don’t know if they will pay for my tuition loan
Original post by Shells_
So I have an update so students finance has paid for my maintenance loan but I don’t know if they will pay for my tuition loan

Hi Shells, have you provided evidence as per Jason's last message to you? Thanks, Leah.
Reply 10
Original post by Leah SLC
Hi Shells, have you provided evidence as per Jason's last message to you? Thanks, Leah.

What evidence can I provide
Hi, it details examples of evidence depending on your circumstances in the link Jason has sent above. Thanks, Leah.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending