The Student Room Group

Refusal of SFE

I received this letter from student finance and I’m panicking and have no idea of what to do.

Your student finance in academic year 2023/24
Thanks for your application for student finance. We've worked out your funding and you won't be able to get a Tuition Fee Loan in academic year 2023/24. This is because you ve studied before, and you usually only get funding for your first degree course.
What student finance can I get?
You can still get a Maintenance Loan for every year of your course. You can also apply for Disabled Students' Allowance and dependants' grants, like Childcare Grant, if you need them
You'll be able to get a Tuition Fee Loan for years) x and x of your course. We have to apply the funding to the final years of your course.

I want to the hub and gave my statement and today I received an email from the university saying I have to pay in 5 days or I’m going to be excluded someone help please.
Original post by Eysao
I received this letter from student finance and I’m panicking and have no idea of what to do.

Your student finance in academic year 2023/24
Thanks for your application for student finance. We've worked out your funding and you won't be able to get a Tuition Fee Loan in academic year 2023/24. This is because you ve studied before, and you usually only get funding for your first degree course.
What student finance can I get?
You can still get a Maintenance Loan for every year of your course. You can also apply for Disabled Students' Allowance and dependants' grants, like Childcare Grant, if you need them
You'll be able to get a Tuition Fee Loan for years) x and x of your course. We have to apply the funding to the final years of your course.

I want to the hub and gave my statement and today I received an email from the university saying I have to pay in 5 days or I’m going to be excluded someone help please.

What sort of help are you seeking? Is the letter accurate? Have you studied before? For how long? Were there any "compelling personal reasons" that you were unable to complete your degree initially?
Reply 2
How many years did you study previously? and do you already have an undergraduate degree?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending