The Student Room Group

Does this girl likes me?!

At school today I was walking towards this girl’s direction when she kind of fake punching me to scare me like jokingly, is it teasing does she likes me?
She likes you. Talk to her.
yep, she defo likes u, ive done this method to other guys as well and it worked, tell her before its too late
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
At school today I was walking towards this girl’s direction when she kind of fake punching me to scare me like jokingly, is it teasing does she likes me?

You have school on a Saturday?
Reply 4
Original post by Surnia
You have school on a Saturday?

No i meant yesterday sorry lol
Reply 5
Original post by Bigfishytime
yep, she defo likes u, ive done this method to other guys as well and it worked, tell her before its too late

Wdym by before it’s too late..
Wdym by before it’s too late..

Before she either loses interest in you (e.g. gets bored of waiting or thinks you don't like her back), or someone else asks her out, while you're too busy umming and erring.

Basically, you snooze, you lose.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 7
Nine months of asking 'does she likes me?' and you still don't know?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7303329#post97965519
Reply 8
Original post by Surnia
Nine months of asking 'does she likes me?' and you still don't know?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7303329#post97965519

Lmao
Reply 9
Original post by Old Skool Freak
Before she either loses interest in you (e.g. gets bored of waiting or thinks you don't like her back), or someone else asks her out, while you're too busy umming and erring.

Basically, you snooze, you lose.

But do u think she likes me based on that?!
But do u think she likes me based on that?!

Others have already given you their opinion... what do you think?!? Just ask her out and see what she says... then you'll know. I'll give you the worst case scenarios:-

You ask her out and she says "No":- You feel a bit down for a week or two, but eventually you get over it... realise there are other girls around and Chloe in that other tutor group catches your eye and we start this all again.

You don't ask her out:- She moves on to that guy in class who's really good at sports, he responds and you see them together all the time. You give her the sad puppy-dog look, she says, "I didn't think you were interested, so I gave up" He later pulls you aside for a "friendly chat" .

Those are the worst cases... but guess what??? She may say yes. :shock:

Move quickly. She likes you.
Reply 12
Original post by Wired_1800
Move quickly. She likes you.

Why move quickly too?!
Why move quickly too?!

Some people lose interest quickly, so you have to be in there before her attention moves to another lad.
Reply 14
Original post by Wired_1800
Some people lose interest quickly, so you have to be in there before her attention moves to another lad.

But are u really sure she likes me?!

I do not know her to make such an assertion. You have to make the move to find out.

Look :banghead:

In case there was any confusion before hand, I am now officially telling you to... *drum roll please* ....

ASK HER OUT!!!:judge:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending