The Student Room Group

Relationships

Hi guys so I’m 26M nearly 27 and I haven’t had a girlfriend nor have I had intimacy with a girl before and I’ve lost all hope and stopped looking for it. I hear about people’s relationships and they been involved in a long term relationship. But have broken up.

I just think it’s impossible to have a long lasting relationship with a girl because of what I hear about peoples relationship,I know this sound negative but I just think it’s true. All I ever want is just to have a girlfriend and I know relationships aren’t as happy as Larry simply out.

And just tired of hoping and wishing or happens at unexpected moment when it’s going to happen to me. I do consider myself attractive as I’ve been told I am good looking from other people. I just want to hear when you guys met your girlfriend or how long did it take you to find the girl
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys so I’m 26M nearly 27 and I haven’t had a girlfriend nor have I had intimacy with a girl before and I’ve lost all hope and stopped looking for it. I hear about people’s relationships and they been involved in a long term relationship. But have broken up.

I just think it’s impossible to have a long lasting relationship with a girl because of what I hear about peoples relationship,I know this sound negative but I just think it’s true. All I ever want is just to have a girlfriend and I know relationships aren’t as happy as Larry simply out.

And just tired of hoping and wishing or happens at unexpected moment when it’s going to happen to me. I do consider myself attractive as I’ve been told I am good looking from other people. I just want to hear when you guys met your girlfriend or how long did it take you to find the girl

Met my mrs at work on her very first day of her shift it was that shift we fell in love, I was cleaning the stockroom when I took a whack to the head and obviously to my head I was thinking “wow” because she’s just absolutely beautiful and gorgeous we then hit off at work bit of Romeo and Juliet before we became official last year been with her for well over 15 months due to marry her soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending