The Student Room Group

Should I drop English Lit

I've applied to BSc Economics and all the courses (apart from Cambridge which I'm still uncertain on so it would help if someone could clarify) accept FM and normal maths as seperate A-Levels, so I'm thinking of dropping English Lit to do Econ, FM, Maths as I'm losing interest in English ngl.. Is this worth it and will I be disadvantaged?

Also will I have to contact the unis to say that I've dropped english etc. or is it even too late to drop it
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by yzven
I've applied to BSc Economics and all the courses (apart from Cambridge which I'm still uncertain on so it would help if someone could clarify) accept FM and normal maths as seperate A-Levels, so I'm thinking of dropping English Lit to do Econ, FM, Maths as I'm losing interest in English ngl.. Is this worth it and will I be disadvantaged?

Also will I have to contact the unis to say that I've dropped english etc. or is it even too late to drop it

bump
Reply 2
You should email the university admissions and getting written/clarification that it is ok for you to drop English lit, others your offer may be for 4 a levels or under the assumption that you are doing 4.
If your school lets you drop, then you should be able to, but you can’t do it once they pay the exam board entry fees (later this school year).

Quick Reply

Latest