The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Official University of Liverpool Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by caraghf
i got an offer for diagnostic radiography 🥰
Same!! I got my offer last night, is liverpool your first choice?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Received an offer to study maths at Liverpool:smile: Would love to get in touch with anyone else doing a similar course!
hey guys, joining University Connect by TSR is another way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you!! the link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:
Original post by Eleanor_S
Same!! I got my offer last night, is liverpool your first choice?
yes it’s my first choice!! what about you?
Original post by caraghf
Yes same!!
Hello, congratulations on receiving your offers. I have received an offer for MSc Mechanical Engineering. Looking forward to starting in September. Has anyone else received an offer for an engineering masters?
Original post by caraghf

Hi . I had my diagnostic radiography interview just over 2 weeks ago now and still haven’t heard back. How long was it till u heard back from them after the interview!
Reply 48
Original post by Lisa_24
Hi Rishi. When did you get your offer last year? My daughter did her interview 18th January. They’ve said end of March, but we’re wondering if it might be sooner.

Hi,
Sorry for such a late reply, but yeah I got my offer around end of March.
Congratulations to your Liverpool Offers!

Hi, Law applicants and offer holders,
I made a form for us to enter all law decisions (offer, still waiting, rejection) across universities this year (2023-2024)

Here's the link:https://forms.gle/BFRACrPsm4zE9KJh9

Link to responses: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cAJyHUxO8UxjUn3e7uDVq2DMN1ZV8Rih5kNAmCtlZdo/edit?usp=sharing

Please do make the time to fill out the form to help those who are still waiting and those who will be applying next year.

Good luck with your upcoming exams!
Reply 50
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from University of Liverpool for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:
Click here to join other university offer holder threads!

Hi! I have an offer for environmental sciences (ABB) and I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on the course or general support offered by the university? I was also wondering how easy it is to switch to a biology course if I decided that It suited me better. Any other opinions about the university and student life are welcome. Thanks
Reply 51
Accepted offer to study therapeutic radiography and oncology. Excited and nervous as a mature student.
Original post by WorriedStudent00
Hi . I had my diagnostic radiography interview just over 2 weeks ago now and still haven’t heard back. How long was it till u heard back from them after the interview!

my offer came in about a month after my interview x i had my interview in november and my offer came through at the end of december
i am currently studying psychology, sociology and law at a level. i have a conditional offer of ABB to study law with criminology (lowered requirements due to scholars programme i took part in earlier this year)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending