The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Official University of Nottingham Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

firmed Nottingham for pharmaceutical science !! anyone doing the same course i wanna find friends 😜😜
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by nymacu
Would anyone like to join a gc for offerholders?
yess
Just about to firm my offer for dietetics! Arrgghhh this is so scary! 😆

Anyone else going to be at SB campus?
Hey everyone! Nottingham is my firm choice for studying geography, anyone else doing the same course?? 🙂
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from University of Nottingham for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:
Click here to join other university offer holder threads!

Hi, anyone else a post grad student starting on the med course this year? If so let me know! x
Original post by nymacu

Yeah please
Reply 106
Original post by ashleemorley
Hii!! I got my offer last week for Vet Med & Surgery with a Preliminary Year! Anyone else?

Hi, when do u start course?
Original post by jsjse
omg same!

Have you applied for accommodation yet?
Original post by nymacu

yes please
Reply 109
Original post by rosie27mm
Have you applied for accommodation yet?

Yess I've confirmed accom in Lenton and Wortley! Hbu?
Original post by jsjse
Yess I've confirmed accom in Lenton and Wortley! Hbu?

Yeah I’ve confirmed accom in Cavendish! How are u feeling about everything?
Original post by nymacu

yes pls
Reply 112
Original post by rosie27mm
Yeah I’ve confirmed accom in Cavendish! How are u feeling about everything?

I've sorted most of the uni stuff out now so I'm not too worried, just got to get the grades 😭
Original post by jsjse
I've sorted most of the uni stuff out now so I'm not too worried, just got to get the grades 😭

Oh yeah same for me I’ve done most things I need to sort out so it’s the revision I need to stress abt now
Congratulations to your Nottingham offers!

Law applicants and offer holders,
I made a form for us to enter all law decisions (offer, still waiting, rejection) across universities this year (2023-2024)

Here's the link:https://forms.gle/BFRACrPsm4zE9KJh9

Link to responses: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cAJyHUxO8UxjUn3e7uDVq2DMN1ZV8Rih5kNAmCtlZdo/edit?usp=sharing

Please do make the time to fill out the form to help those who are still waiting and those who will be applying next year.

Good luck with your upcoming exams!
Original post by nymacu

Yess
Reply 116
Original post by nymacu

Yes please!
Reply 117
Original post by Vaishnavi.j
Hello everyone I am an Internation student, got an offer for BSc Economics in Nottingham ! anyone else applied for the same course? Also I wangted to know in general a little about Nottingham and the uni, in terms of safety, academics etc. While I am really happy about the offer for Nottingham uni i was hoping ot learn more about how the place is like since i recieved all my decisions and it would be of great help to get to know a little more information before i make my firm choice. I am a little unaware in general about the place as an internation student, so i hope its ok asking about the same,

Not an international student but I have firmed Nottingham for Economics BSc as well!
Reply 118
Original post by nymacu

Yes please that would be great
Original post by Avfcoouil
I applied on 29 nov and got my offer on the 7th. I do the IB so my offer is 34 points which is just the standard offer that’s listed on the website. Hope you hear back soon! Is Nottingham your top choice?

Hi even i have got offer for IB text me @je_suisdominique IG

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending