The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Official University of Warwick Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hi, got an offer through about a week ago for Ancient History and Classical Archaeology (AAB) - Good Luck everyone!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University of Warwick for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

i got an offer for accounting and finance around 2 weeks ago, its a contextual offer so I need AAB which i'm really happy about :smile:
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University of Warwick for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

i got an offer after a week of sending my application for psychology which was AAA or A*AB
Original post by Anonymous #11
i got an offer after a week of sending my application for psychology which was AAA or A*AB

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your predicted grades? Thank you 🙂
Do you receive a notification e-mail from Warwick after submitted your UCAS?
Original post by Anonymous #12
Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your predicted grades? Thank you 🙂

A*AA in subjects psychology, biology and religious studies
Received an offer for Computer Science today!
Reply 47
Original post by Anonymous #12
Do you receive a notification e-mail from Warwick after submitted your UCAS?

yes. i sent mine fri 06/10 and got a conformation email 10/10
I received an unconditional offer from the University of Warwick, School of Law on November 29th. I applied for International Commercial Law(LLM), and I am pursuing a master's in Korea now.
i got a conditional offer for econ yesterday, was wondering how many others had got it yet? i sent my application on the 5th
Original post by Anonymous #15
i got a conditional offer for econ yesterday, was wondering how many others had got it yet? i sent my application on the 5th

Heyy congrats! 5th of October or November? I've been waiting to hear from Warwick for Econs too! I submitted it on the 27th of Oct. What were the subjects u took and the predicted grades if u don't mind me asking? And are you an international student?
Original post by Anonymous #5
Heyy congrats! 5th of October or November? I've been waiting to hear from Warwick for Econs too! I submitted it on the 27th of Oct. What were the subjects u took and the predicted grades if u don't mind me asking? And are you an international student?

home, 5th of november, 4 A*s predicted in (maths ,econ ,physics fm)
Original post by Dynasm
Hii!! just got a history and politics offer, got the contextual offer of ABB

Same I also got an offer to study History and Politics
home, 5th of november, 4 A*s predicted in (maths ,econ ,physics fm)

does it acc take that long for econ offers, i applied for morse on the 5th of december and got an offer on the 13th
Reply 54
Hi! I got an offer of A*A*A* for Maths and an offer of A*A*A for Maths and Stats!
My A-Levels are Maths, Further Maths and Economics
I applied back in late November but I still haven’t heard from them. Should I be worried ?
Original post by Anonymous #18
I applied back in late November but I still haven’t heard from them. Should I be worried ?

probably not but what course are you applying for and what were your predicted grades
probably not but what course are you applying for and what were your predicted grades

MORSE . I’ve gotten like triple A* in maths, economics and English. I’m an international student from India.
Original post by Anonymous #18
MORSE . I’ve gotten like triple A* in maths, economics and English. I’m an international student from India.

I'm slightly confused here, did you need Further Maths or no? Because for MORSE FM is required for home students but I'm not fully sure how it works if you're an international student.
I'm slightly confused here, did you need Further Maths or no? Because for MORSE FM is required for home students but I'm not fully sure how it works if you're an international student.

and what do you mean by like did you do A-Levels or another qualification?

Quick Reply

Latest