The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Official University of Warwick Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #15
I'm slightly confused here, did you need Further Maths or no? Because for MORSE FM is required for home students but I'm not fully sure how it works if you're an international student.

No according to their requirements for cbse students from India, they need standard math score of 90% and above. There’s no concept of further math in cbse. Submitting your MAT or TMUA score was optional too
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Anonymous #18
No according to their requirements for cbse students from India, they need standard math score of 90% and above. There’s no concept of further math in cbse. Submitting your MAT or TMUA score was optional too

So as long as you hit the entry requirement according to warwick, you're kind of good to go? I was actually worried about the further maths thing (also from India)
Reply 62
Can we change offers from Economics to MORSE/Accounting & Finance? I applied to econ bcs my PS was more economics oriented. But if I do have to go to Warwick, I'd rather do MORSE or A&F
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University of Warwick for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hi! Ive gotten an offer for electrical and mechanical engineering! I don't do A-levels, im an international Spanish student but thesubjects I do are: English, Spanish language and lit, Spanish history, maths, physics, chemistry, technical drawing and philosophy!
Ive gotten an offer from Sheffield and bristol as well, rejected by Cambridge lol and Im waiting on ucl
Original post by yk_06
Can we change offers from Economics to MORSE/Accounting & Finance? I applied to econ bcs my PS was more economics oriented. But if I do have to go to Warwick, I'd rather do MORSE or A&F

If you'd rather do MORSE or Accounting and Finance, then you should have applied for MORSE or Accounting and Finance.

If, when you ask to switch courses, (a) you meet the entry requirements for the course to which you want to switch, and (b) there is space on that course, then they may well be happy for you to switch. If you know you'll want to switch, you should ask them now - before the equal consideration deadline on 31st January. After that date, you may find that the don't have the capacity to make you an offer even if they wanted to.
Original post by Anonymous #5
Hey guys, I'm glad to know that they started giving out offers! I applied to Warwicks BSc in Economics, Politics, and International Studies. I sent in my application in the third week of October. On November 1 they sent the acknowledgement email for applying. Everyone seems to be receiving offers already so can anyone give me an estimated time when I'll get my offer? The same applies to UCL and St. Andrews if anyone knows. Thanks!

What are your predicted?
Original post by JenBowGled
What are your predicted?

3A* in Maths, Physics, and Chem and an A in Econs but hopefully I can bump that up to an A star. It's nerve-wrecking waiting for these offers and I've been waiting since October.
Is anyone going to a physics offer holder day on the 24th? I applied for maths and physics but from what I can tell, physics is on the same day?
I applied for BA History at Warwick Uni in Oct. Has anyone had any offers yet (for History) ??
Original post by Anonymous #20
I applied for BA History at Warwick Uni in Oct. Has anyone had any offers yet (for History) ??

Hi!
I applied and got an offer for BA history in November :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #21
Hi!
I applied and got an offer for BA history in November :smile:

What are your predicted grades?? Sorry for so many questions and thank you for responding 😭😭
Original post by Anonymous #20
What are your predicted grades?? Sorry for so many questions and thank you for responding 😭😭

Predicted 3A* - and no problem, it's nice to see other people applying for the same course haha
Is there an offers spreadsheet this year?
Original post by Anonymous #21
Predicted 3A* - and no problem, it's nice to see other people applying for the same course haha

Sameeee, did you apply in Sept??
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 74
Original post by FfiFfi2005
Sameeee, did you apply in Sept??

Start of November :smile:
Original post by IvyEl8
Start of November :smile:

Thank you for answering everything! :smile:) Are you a home student and is Warwick a top choice for you orrr?
Reply 76
Original post by FfiFfi2005
Thank you for answering everything! :smile:) Are you a home student and is Warwick a top choice for you orrr?

Home student and yeah Warwick is in my top two - I just can't decide between them at the moment haha. What about you?
Reply 77
I just got an offer for Psychology!
Original post by mangobb
I just got an offer for Psychology!

How much time it took ?
Reply 79
Original post by disha _jdfbs
Hi, I have an offer for English!!

Hey, me too! Are you interested in English Lit or lang? Congrats! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest