Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #31
whend u get the offer
Around Feb 16
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #58
congrats! when did you get the offer and what were your stats?
Thanks! I got it around Feb 16 and my stats were 44/45 for IB at 777 HL w/ HL Maths (UK student). GCSEs were 12 9s.
Just Received KCL conditional offer for CS. Home student/non contextual/Predicted A level 3 A* + A (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, History). This will be our firm choice whilst keeping Southampton as insurance. Still waiting for Bristol though but not going there anyways
Reply 463
I got an offer for children's nursing :smile: just waiting on other decisions to finally firm it and apply for accommodation
Original post by subodhr
Just Received KCL conditional offer for CS. Home student/non contextual/Predicted A level 3 A* + A (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, History). This will be our firm choice whilst keeping Southampton as insurance. Still waiting for Bristol though but not going there anyways
congratulations, when did you apply
Original post by subodhr
Congratss!! Do you know if any international students got offers for cs? I heard back from ucl and Manchester but haven't heard back from any other colleges and I'm freaking out
Original post by marcoby2
congratulations, when did you apply
Thanks. October through the School
Original post by Anonymous #56
Congratss!! Do you know if any international students got offers for cs? I heard back from ucl and Manchester but haven't heard back from any other colleges and I'm freaking out
Thanks. Not sure
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from King's College London for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:
Click here to join other university offer holder threads!

Hello everyone, does anyone know how long/when the deadline for accepting the offer is?
Original post by Anonymous #61
Hello everyone, does anyone know how long/when the deadline for accepting the offer is?
I think the UCAS deadline is 6th June 2024
Just received an offer for accounting and finance, anyone else get theirs?
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from King's College London for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:
Click here to join other university offer holder threads!

Hi there ! I received an offer for the BA in International Relations !! I'm an International student with 38 predicted for IB (776 HL). Anyone else got an offer for this course ??
hello does anyone know if kings have an offer holder day and if so when? I feel like it had already passed
Got an offer to neuroscience and psychology with a placement year!!! I need 2 As in either bio psych or chem, and an A in wbq which I already have :smile:) can't wait to firm it!!
Original post by mfish894
hello does anyone know if kings have an offer holder day and if so when? I feel like it had already passed

I don't think so. My son has booked for June but that was normal open day for all. Now he has received offer a couple of days back. So we expect to receive offical offer day email from KCL any time

there's two offer holder days. One's on the 20th of April for Humanities, Arts and Sciences. The other one was for Health, but I don't remember the date. I imagine in April as well
(edited 1 month ago)

They have some webinars, you can check their website. But I'm not sure about an actual offer holder day
KCL Offer-holder day information is here and you can fill the Form in this link

Arts & Sciences Undergraduate Offer Holder Day - King's College London (kcl.ac.uk)

Arts & Sciences Undergraduate Offer Holder Day | Strand Campus

20 April 2024, 09:30 to 16:30 (BST)
Strand Campus, London, WC2R 2LS
PLEASE NOTE: This event is intended for those holding an offer for the Faculty of Arts & Humanities; Faculty of Social Science & Public Policy; Faculty of Natural, Mathematical & Engineering Sciences; King’s Business School; Dickson Poon School of Law.

Reminder - the following courses are holding their own bespoke events:
Chemistry, 17th April Geography, 17th April

------------------------------

Health & Life Sciences - Guy's Campus

Saturday 11 May 2024
just got an offer for e&m
Original post by Anonymous #58
just got an offer for e&m
what r ur predicted grades? and home/international?

Quick Reply

Latest