The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Official University of Sussex Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University from Sussex for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:
Hello! I have an unconditional offer to study biomedical science starting in September. Just looking at accommodation options now and was wondering if anyone had any tips?
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by LGallacher6
Hello! I have an unconditional offer to study biomedical science starting in September. Just looking at accommodation options now and was wondering if anyone had any tips?
I've already applied for accomodation, but my application was very much based on my disability, so I don't think I can help you that much.
Original post by LGallacher6
I’ve applied already! My tip is just have a look on the website, watch the tours. See if there’s any videos out there of current students giving tours. Take into consideration what’s around your accommodation block (Some have construction taking place near them) I’ve put east slope as my top accommodation!
Reply 24
Original post by Gabbiey
Hello! My name is Gabi, i have an unconditional offer to study Psychology with Criminology from September. Currently on a gap year.

hi!! i’m studying the same course in sep
Reply 25
psychology :smile:
Reply 26
Hello! I’m Renee! I’ve got a conditional offer for psychology and criminology. Just need to finish off my access to HE course in the next 4 months (2 units to go) and I’m in the clear
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University from Sussex for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:
Hi! I have an offer to study Fintech and also Banking and Digitial Finance at Sussex
Hey I have a conditional offer for Computer Science with a foundation year this year! 🙂
Original post by azzyb524
I’ve applied already! My tip is just have a look on the website, watch the tours. See if there’s any videos out there of current students giving tours. Take into consideration what’s around your accommodation block (Some have construction taking place near them) I’ve put east slope as my top accommodation!

East Slope was one of my top choices as well!
Original post by greentiger
I have a conditional offer for Geography, sustainable development and climate change!
I haven’t attended an open day so I’m not sure if I will be firming as of yet!
I am currently studying photography, business and geography.

hey i firmed the same course!! have you decided if you’re firming it yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending