The Student Room Group

Worried about friends in the future

Im worrying about if Im going to have any friends in the future because I dont really have any true friends , only some people that I hang around with. To be honest I dont really remember how I became close to them and Im scared that in the future that Ill be left alone and wont be able to make any friends. With the exception of maybe one person, they've been excluding me more often and theyve also started treating me worse-I know its supposed to be jokes but sometimes it really doesnt feel like it.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Im worrying about if Im going to have any friends in the future because I dont really have any true friends , only some people that I hang around with. To be honest I dont really remember how I became close to them and Im scared that in the future that Ill be left alone and wont be able to make any friends. With the exception of maybe one person, they've been excluding me more often and theyve also started treating me worse-I know its supposed to be jokes but sometimes it really doesnt feel like it.

If you can get well with people, you'll definitely find some friends. So, don't stress about it. Also, remember you shouldn't hang out with people who don't prioritize you.
Original post by Anonymous #1

I have bad social anxiety and I don’t have many friends especially close friends either so I know how it feels.
The best thing is to try to be more social although it’s very very scary. But with practice you’ll get better and hopefully you’ll be able to make new friends.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending