The Student Room Group

MPharm Pharmacy Online test at UCL

Hi, is there anybody who is doing pharmacy at UCL who has already done the online test?
I would appreciate if you could tell me the general questions/topic in this online test
I'm also struggling to grasp what the essay is about
Thank you :smile:
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by 06zainab
Hi, is there anybody who is doing pharmacy at UCL who has already done the online test?
I would appreciate if you could tell me the general questions/topic in this online test

Same, I just received an invite for the test and it is next week Monday. I have no idea how to prepare for this test and it’s freaking me out because UCL is where I want to go
Original post by Kermits_Dad

Same, I just received an invite for the test and it is next week Monday. I have no idea how to prepare for this test and it’s freaking me out because UCL is where I want to go

SAME in exactly the same position. Mine is also next week Friday. I have no idea what it is about as there is such limited information on it.
I meant next week Monday;
Reply 4
I meant next week Monday;

can i ask when you applied? i applied in early november and have 2 interviews for other unis but haven't heard anything from ucl
Original post by kkskekejj
can i ask when you applied? i applied in early november and have 2 interviews for other unis but haven't heard anything from ucl

I applied 16th October as I was also applying for medicine, so I applied quite early
Reply 6
I applied 16th October as I was also applying for medicine, so I applied quite early

okay thank you! i’m guessing pharmacy is your 5th choice then?
Original post by kkskekejj
okay thank you! i’m guessing pharmacy is your 5th choice then?

Pharmacy is my second choice :smile:
I applied to medicine pharmacy and biomedicine. Quite a range, but my grades did limit what i could apply to.
Reply 8
Folks - there are numerous other good Unis for MPharm that don't require all of this stress about a test.

Just remember that there isnt anything special about the degree at UCL.
Its just the same as at any other Uni offering MPharm.
Original post by McGinger
Folks - there are numerous other good Unis for MPharm that don't require all of this stress about a test.

Just remember that there isnt anything special about the degree at UCL.
Its just the same as at any other Uni offering MPharm.

i need to get into a london school tho
Original post by Anonymousbuddy

SAME in exactly the same position. Mine is also next week Friday. I have no idea what it is about as there is such limited information on it.
How did it go??? Any general topics/ ways to revise for it?

Hi. I am a bit late but could you tell me what to expect on the exam?

Have you done yours yet? I’m doing mine soon and im panicking, don’t even know what to revise or research for
Reply 13

I did the test two weeks ago, I’m waiting on my results 😭
Reply 14
Original post by Unknown2628282

Hi. I am a bit late but could you tell me what to expect on the exam?

An essay based question which they assess your cognitive ability and judgmental skills, chemistry and maths calculations.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending