The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL MPharm

Hi!
Has anyone received invitations for interviews for UCL pharmacy yet?

Scroll to see replies

UCL generally doesn't start making offers until the Jan deadline. I'd recommend you check out the official UCL 2023 applicants thread to stay updated.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by hanahannah
Hi!

Hi
I did the online exam but I haven't received an interview invitation yet
Original post by Anonymous
Hi

hi how was the online exam
and how was the essay
kinda need the reply urgent
and how was the essay

I know u not meant talk about what the question was about but how was the difficulty and how was it like structured
Reply 6
Original post by sleep_supremacy
UCL generally doesn't start making offers until the Jan deadline. I'd recommend you check out the official UCL 2023 applicants thread to stay updated.

I can’t find the ucl 2023 thread can you please send me the link?
Original post by hoyam
I can’t find the ucl 2023 thread can you please send me the link?

Sure, check it out here :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by sleep_supremacy
Sure, check it out here :smile:

thanks!!!!!
Reply 9
and how was the essay

don’t worry, genuinely you will be fine idk some people struggled with time i was alright, i even had time to look over my answers. hope that helps :smile:
Hi

Hi how long did it take for ucl to get back to you for the mpharm after you sent off your application.
I unfortunately got rejected today but might that be to do w me having a medicine based personal statement? I did receive an interview from KCL tho for mpharm but I’m scared they might reject me for the same reason. The annoying thing is i don’t even want to do medicine anymore💀💀
Original post by hanahannah
Hi!

Have you gotten a response from ucl yet?
no I'm still waiting for one. I heard that UCL gives offer between mid March to start of April
Reply 14
Original post by haffy123
Hi how long did it take for ucl to get back to you for the mpharm after you sent off your application.

Yep I have an interview wbu?
Original post by Snaff
Yep I have an interview wbu?

i haven’t even gotten the invitation to do the admission test let alone an interview, idk why they haven’t rejected me this late yet
Original post by coispet
i haven’t even gotten the invitation to do the admission test let alone an interview, idk why they haven’t rejected me this late yet

Maybe they are arranging another date for the admission test (?)
I did mine back in January but i still haven’t heard back for an interview whilst there are people who did the test months after i did and have gotten an offer already… i think ucl is being really unorganised and unfair this year .. i swear they said that if you apply before the deadline, you’d get equal consideration.. i wouldn’t call this an equal consideration!!

i am so disappointed
I also did my test but haven't gotten an interview, and if you haven't received an interview it may mean the information they have about you is enough for them to consider you for admission
Original post by apples are red
I also did my test but haven't gotten an interview, and if you haven't received an interview it may mean the information they have about you is enough for them to consider you for admission

wait really?? where did you hear about this?
Original post by apples are red

Hey, where did you hear this from. I did my exam march 9th and still haven't heard back so im getting worried.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending