The Student Room Group

Unable to access the NHS Learning Support Fund website?

Hi, I was just on the website a few days ago without any problems but now it comes up with an error when I try the website. Also it does not send me an email to request for a new password. I keep trying to sign in with my credentials and it keeps telling me it’s incorrect. Please help!!
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 1
Hi, I was just on the website a few days ago without any problems but now it comes up with an error when I try the website. Also it does not send me an email to request for a new password. I keep trying to sign in with my credentials and it keeps telling me it’s incorrect. Please help!!
Original post by blindlove2

Try clearing your cache for the site. If it doesn't work, contact them:

https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/nhs-learning-support-fund-lsf/contact-us
Original post by blindlove2

Hi,

Some of my friends have had a similar problem with their online NHS account. I would recommend emailing the NHS LSF team and asking them if it is an issue on your side or theirs. They may just need to confirm some details to allow you access to the account.

All the best,

Mary
London South Bank University Student Rep (3rd-year Children's Nursing)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending