The Student Room Group

Student finance

The payslips you sent in do not show an acceptable level.
The Payslips you sent in do not have the same NINO we have recorded on your
profile.
Previous payslips sent in indicate the same NINO but the original P60 and
profile going back to 2021/22 academic year has a different NINO.

You will need to send in Confirmation from the DWP to confirm your NINO.

Can someone please explain this to me.
Hi Audrey Yeboah,

What do you need clarification on? The statements you have listed seem self-explanatory.

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 2
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi Audrey Yeboah,

What do you need clarification on? The statements you have listed seem self-explanatory.

Thanks,
Calum

Where do I get the confirmation from DWP and also do sfe have specific hours for migrant workers.
I applied as a migrant worker.
Original post by Audrey Yeboah
Where do I get the confirmation from DWP and also do sfe have specific hours for migrant workers.
I applied as a migrant worker.

Hi there,

There isn't a specific amount as long as it shows the hours you work are enough for you to support yourself through. Have you got confirmation of your NINO and have you uploaded this? Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
Yh I downloaded my NINO from my personal tax account and I’ve uploaded. Right now they said my employment level is unacceptable. I called the office and I was told my September payslip is not enough. Is there anything I can do about this
Hi Audrey Yeboah,

The only thing you can do is to send further payslips that show you were working at an acceptable level in September.

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 6
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi Audrey Yeboah,

The only thing you can do is to send further payslips that show you were working at an acceptable level in September.

Thanks,
Calum

I haven’t got that. I was on holiday
I haven’t got that. I was on holiday

Hi Audrey, did you not work at all in the month of September? And when did you begin the employment and course? Thanks, Jason
Reply 8
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi Audrey, did you not work at all in the month of September? And when did you begin the employment and course? Thanks, Jason

I did. But they said the level is not acceptable
I did. But they said the level is not acceptable

I would advise a few recent payslips that you have for the assessors to determine your average wage and/or if your contract confirms the hours you are contracted then to upload this. Thanks, Jason
I would advise a few recent payslips that you have for the assessors to determine your average wage and/or if your contract confirms the hours you are contracted then to upload this. Thanks, Jason

Alright. Thank you
Alright. Thank you

You're welcome. Have a good day. Thanks, Jason
You're welcome. Have a good day. Thanks, Jason

Hi
In case I’m supposed to pay back term one maintenance loan. Do they take the money all at once or every month
Hi
In case I’m supposed to pay back term one maintenance loan. Do they take the money all at once or every month

Is this because of the evidence above? As once you send as requested, this may correct your funding. Thanks, Jason
Is this because of the evidence above? As once you send as requested, this may correct your funding. Thanks, Jason

Alright. Thanks. I’ve uploaded my recent payslip as you told me to. Even though it wasn’t requested.
Alright. Thanks. I’ve uploaded my recent payslip as you told me to. Even though it wasn’t requested.

We can't access accounts here but I'd advise sending what we advised you when you contacted us via the phone. Any further assistance you can also contact us via the live chat in your account. Thanks, Jason
Yh I didn’t upload it here . I did on my student finance online account.
Yh I didn’t upload it here . I did on my student finance online account.

That's great - thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending