The Student Room Group

Only fans

Hi guys, I've been trying to be verified on only fans however it seems as though I keep getting rejected. I ensure that my pictures of me holding my ID which is my provisional license and me holding my license to ensure it is proof it's me.

Even put my passport in there as well I did this process and got rejected 4 times now. But this time I decided to put my passport there and also my Instagram account so hopefully that should be strong enough. Have you guys had this sort of trouble getting verified on only fans as its really frustrating.
Somehow I don’t think many members on a student website are going to have experience with verifying their OnlyFans account.
Oh dear...
Reply 3
why is this bs in a educational forum
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi guys, I've been trying to be verified on only fans however it seems as though I keep getting rejected. I ensure that my pictures of me holding my ID which is my provisional license and me holding my license to ensure it is proof it's me.

Even put my passport in there as well I did this process and got rejected 4 times now. But this time I decided to put my passport there and also my Instagram account so hopefully that should be strong enough. Have you guys had this sort of trouble getting verified on only fans as its really frustrating.

send link ill help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending