The Student Room Group

queens college interview reschedule

I have just received my date for a queens college interview today, but the date and time they provided coincides with my imperial interview.

I received the imperial interview invite earlier so confirmed that i am free at that time, so I cannot reschedule the imperial date, which leaves me with the rescheduling of the Cambridge interview.

For Queens', we have to submit an attendance form to confirm if we are free for the interview, but the only way I can see to 'reschedule' the interview is by checking the option "Are you able to attend your interview(s)?", to 'No', and explaining why in the following textbox.

This is a pretty daunting option to check, so I want to quickly confirm whether doing this will actually let the admissions office know that they should reschedule my interview, and not something worse 😂.

Thanks for reading through this!
Original post by Anonymous #1
I have just received my date for a queens college interview today, but the date and time they provided coincides with my imperial interview.

I received the imperial interview invite earlier so confirmed that i am free at that time, so I cannot reschedule the imperial date, which leaves me with the rescheduling of the Cambridge interview.

For Queens', we have to submit an attendance form to confirm if we are free for the interview, but the only way I can see to 'reschedule' the interview is by checking the option "Are you able to attend your interview(s)?", to 'No', and explaining why in the following textbox.

This is a pretty daunting option to check, so I want to quickly confirm whether doing this will actually let the admissions office know that they should reschedule my interview, and not something worse 😂.

Thanks for reading through this!

Before you do that, i would consider which one is more important to you and proceed accordingly. It’s probably better to reschedule the Imperial interview (making an excuse about school) than the Cambridge one imho,

If you don't want to do that, you can proceed with the form and also drop a note to the admissions office.
Reply 2
Original post by Wired_1800
Before you do that, i would consider which one is more important to you and proceed accordingly. It’s probably better to reschedule the Imperial interview (making an excuse about school) than the Cambridge one imho,

If you don't want to do that, you can proceed with the form and also drop a note to the admissions office.

Yeah that makes sense. I used a form to confirm my imperial interview date, but the form is still open. So maybe i can submit another response and email them that I've done that?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Yeah that makes sense. I used a form to confirm my imperial interview date, but the form is still open. So maybe i can submit another response and email them that I've done that?

If your Imperial interview can be moved, I would call them to check first rather than completing another form. I personally would move the Imperial interview than the Cambridge one which would need to happen within a strict period of time.
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending