The Student Room Group

kcl med reschedule

If i request for a reschedule to a later date for the EMDP interview due to me having work that day. Is there any chance at all they would terminate my interview offer. because to be honest i didnt expect to get an interview at this point & have not prepped nearly as much as i shouldve so i want to try get as much time possible

but i dont want to risk them cancelling it
Reply 1
Original post by hihihihihuhh
If i request for a reschedule to a later date for the EMDP interview due to me having work that day. Is there any chance at all they would terminate my interview offer. because to be honest i didnt expect to get an interview at this point & have not prepped nearly as much as i shouldve so i want to try get as much time possible
but i dont want to risk them cancelling it

Can you not just change your shift at work? Or just speak to your manager at work and see if you can get the time off for it

I think to reschedule you need a serious reason- eg- having another interview at the same time, a medical/hospital appointment…..,

If your interview is at the start of April. They would probably give you another time slot on the same day or only push it back by a day or 2

Also I’m pretty sure EMDP are holding final interviews at the start of April. So you wouldn’t be able to delay the interview that much anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending