The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

glasgow offer

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by M2006
No! I heard that Glasgow is awful for law offers and sends them out really late which is SO STRESSFUL. Which law course are you applying for?

hi i’m applying for common law with french and im a scottish student im so scared
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #6
Can I ask what your stats are? And if you did any additional work experience or courses? I've gotten good grades but I don;t know if its enough, still waiting on my lnat back as well :/

Ya, of course. I wouldn’t worry as most offers haven’t been sent out.

predicted 3A* plus Astar achieved in EPQ, did work experience and other stuff but not sure it’s relevant as it’s more about how you discuss it in your personal statement not what. :smile:
Hi, I'm still waiting to hear back but I've heard a couple people get conditional offers before being asked for a 'satisfactory' lnat score and to do a summer school. Both were 'widening access' so this may be why they have been asked to do a summer school as well- this is what the Glasgow uni website suggests, alongside international students. Maybe they are looking at those applications first but I don't know. In past years Glasgow has been very late to give offers (typically March) but who knows!
Hi All, Hope you're good

Great to hear you've applied to study here at the University of Glasgow. Firstly, if you haven't heard back, there is absolutely nothing to worry about!

In many cases, we will wait until we have reviewed all applications received by the 31 January 2024 (6pm) deadline before decisions are made. Our admissions team aim to have all offers out by 31st March, however, due to the large volume of applications we receive it may be after this date. Our team is working hard to process all applications as quickly as possible.

As soon as a decision is made, you'll be notified via your UCAS Hub.

Hope this has helped clarify the situation

Thanks,
Niall

UK Recruitment - University of Glasgow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending