The Student Room Group

am i ready for my theory?

if i keep getting 45-47 on my mocks am i ready?
i have it in 6 days im so scared
Original post by alevelstudent090

I would say so, you only need 43 to pass and the mocks are very similar to the actual tests.

I found that in many of the Q's, at least two of the answers were obviously wrong, so it's just a case of staying calm and thinking over the other options.
Original post by alevelstudent090

if you are doing that well it should be fine. It doesn't take a long time to do these mock tests, what I did in my last few days was smash through loads of mock tests (doing each in about 5-10 minutes) using an app I bought on the app store. Doing that meant I was getting 49 or 50 right on every mock test and it made the actual test extremely easy.
Original post by Admit-One
I would say so, you only need 43 to pass and the mocks are very similar to the actual tests.

I found that in many of the Q's, at least two of the answers were obviously wrong, so it's just a case of staying calm and thinking over the other options.

thank you so much!! it’s because this is my third try and i didn’t put effort into it the last two times but i have given myself more motivation. i have just done a mock test with getting 49/50 and 65/75 so its all looking positive now. 🙂
Reply 4
Which mock tests are you using please?
My test is in January and I'm not sure which mock tests I can trust?
Original post by mary_wolf
Which mock tests are you using please?
My test is in January and I'm not sure which mock tests I can trust?

I used an app called driving theory test 2023 from the apple store, its officially licensed by the DVSA. I think it was like 3 quid or something. Very good app with loads of questions ( a lot of the questions from the app were the same on my actual test). There's also the James may theory test app which I have heard is good.
Reply 6
Original post by flyingpiper26
I used an app called driving theory test 2023 from the apple store, its officially licensed by the DVSA. I think it was like 3 quid or something. Very good app with loads of questions ( a lot of the questions from the app were the same on my actual test). There's also the James may theory test app which I have heard is good.

Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending