The Student Room Group

Ex

Even if i dated someone for a coupke weeks and didn’t have anything serious with them and completely forgot it happened as it meant nothing… are they still an ex or can i say it was a talking stage?
Reply 1
They're someone you used to date. Simples!
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
They're someone you used to date. Simples!

Oh ok. I have a bf and have been dating for half a year. He asked me about exes i said i’ve only dated once and i have just realised i dated someone else but wasn’t proper at all. I forgot i did. Do i need to even tell him that? I was mentally unstable as a teen and my mind blanks it all and i forget it happened.
Reply 3
Your definitions are all over the place. Are you still dating after 6 months or is he officially your boyfriend, in which case you're in a relationship?

I shouldn't bother too much. Mention it in passing if it comes up again, but If your boyfriend makes a big thing of you previously dating, or forgetting a couple of weeks, it's not a good thing.
Reply 4
Original post by Surnia
Your definitions are all over the place. Are you still dating after 6 months or is he officially your boyfriend, in which case you're in a relationship?

I shouldn't bother too much. Mention it in passing if it comes up again, but If your boyfriend makes a big thing of you previously dating, or forgetting a couple of weeks, it's not a good thing.

We are officially boyfriend & girlfriend sorry i thought it meant the same.I overthink so much because i want to be honest all the time and I care so much about our relationship so I want to make it the best as possible.
It definitely wont come up again, this convo only came up because my ex randomly messaged me on snap (forgot i had him on there as hadnt messaged in ages) and he was asking horrible questions so i told my boyfriend and that’s when he asked about my history for other exs. I literally forgot but ob well- and so i blocked my ex as it was the right thing to do- my boyfriend has never been in a relationship so it feels like im the only one not being honest now but i didn’t mean to forget. Hopefully im not a bad gf! Oh well !!
Do you think its all fine?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending