The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

ucl ucas offers

hi all!! i’ve thankfully managed to get 4 offers from my universities, one being queen mary’s which i was very pleased about but i’m now waiting on ucl, does anyone have any idea when they typically give out offers? i heard they usually wait until they get all their applications but i just wanted to make sure. thank you!!
sorry i forgot to mention it’s for psychology!!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
March at earliest, many more offers are given in April after Easter vacation and virtually all offers are sent out by early May. 🙂
Reply 3
Original post by alevelsarevhard
hi all!! i’ve thankfully managed to get 4 offers from my universities, one being queen mary’s which i was very pleased about but i’m now waiting on ucl, does anyone have any idea when they typically give out offers? i heard they usually wait until they get all their applications but i just wanted to make sure. thank you!!

I applied to Queen Mary as well but for law, how long did it take them to reply to you and what are your predicted grades?
Reply 4
what universities did you apply for, and how long ago did you apply?? x
I got my offer from UCL (different department) very late - not long before their deadline from UCAS to give a decision. This seems common across UCL. I would not necessarily expect a decision before April honestly.

Fortunately the timer you have to decide in your firm/insurance doesn't start until you get all your decisions back :smile:
Original post by thegeek888
March at earliest, many more offers are given in April after Easter vacation and virtually all offers are sent out by early May. 🙂

thank you so much for your response!! i wish they replied earlier but oh well.
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by noorm
I applied to Queen Mary as well but for law, how long did it take them to reply to you and what are your predicted grades?

it took them 2 days to reply, i applied on a wednesday and i got my offer on the friday, my predicted grades were ABC but i got a contextual offer because of mitigating circumstances!!
Original post by hotcookies
what universities did you apply for, and how long ago did you apply?? x

i applied on the 8th november and i applied for queen mary’s, goldsmiths london, bath spa, brighton and ucl they all gave offers 2 days after i applied apart from brighton that took a week and a half and ucl still hadn’t responded!!
Original post by artful_lounger
I got my offer from UCL (different department) very late - not long before their deadline from UCAS to give a decision. This seems common across UCL. I would not necessarily expect a decision before April honestly.

Fortunately the timer you have to decide in your firm/insurance doesn't start until you get all your decisions back :smile:

oh wow thank you so much for your response, i guess i won’t lose hope then haha ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending