The Student Room Group

ITV Technology Graduate Scheme 2024

Anyone heard anything about this? Applied way back when it opened but not had anything since the initial email
Reply 1
I applied too ages ago and I've still not heard anything 😕! Hopefully we hear something back soon!
Reply 2
Original post by rev1221
I applied too ages ago and I've still not heard anything 😕! Hopefully we hear something back soon!

Yeah hopefully, seems a really long time compared to some of the others
Reply 3
Original post by Avt98
Yeah hopefully, seems a really long time compared to some of the others

Yeah, I remember reading on the job application that they anticipate assessments taking place in November but I haven't seen anyone else talking about the scheme so maybe they've delayed them a bit? That's what I'm hoping for at least haha!
Reply 4
Original post by rev1221
Yeah, I remember reading on the job application that they anticipate assessments taking place in November but I haven't seen anyone else talking about the scheme so maybe they've delayed them a bit? That's what I'm hoping for at least haha!

Yeah I thought I remembered seeing that too that’s why I was a bit concerned haha, which location did you apply for?
Reply 5
I applied for Leeds! How about you?
Reply 6
Original post by rev1221
I applied for Leeds! How about you?

Yeah same!
Reply 7
Oh awesome! I'll be sure to post here if I hear anything soon :biggrin:!
Original post by BM9011
Anyone heard anything about this? Applied way back when it opened but not had anything since the initial email

Hey, the London assessment was done around 2 weeks ago.
Reply 9
Well after months of waiting I received a rejection email today, but thankfully I’ve already accepted a place on another scheme, good luck to everyone else
Reply 10
Same here with the rejection! Hopefully another of my applications will come through! Congratulations on getting a different offer! Where was that for?
Reply 11
Original post by rev1221
Same here with the rejection! Hopefully another of my applications will come through! Congratulations on getting a different offer! Where was that for?

Sorry to hear, really rough to keep everyone waiting so long, thanks it’s at JLR so I’m really happy with that one 🙂 all the best with the rest of your applications I’m sure you’ll have some good news soon

Quick Reply

Latest