The Student Room Group

Postgraduate certificates

Hello, I have received an offer to undergo a pg cert however I am unsure where I can find the funding? Does any one know of any charity organisations that offer funding to fashion/creatives?
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by Georgiana1627
Hello, I have received an offer to undergo a pg cert however I am unsure where I can find the funding? Does any one know of any charity organisations that offer funding to fashion/creatives?

Hi Georgiana,

Can you confirm the full name of the course, what university you will attend and the duration of the course? Do you already have a Postgraduate Degree?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 2
Hi it’s a postgraduate certificate 60 credits and I have a bachelors honours prior. I don’t feel comfortable disclosing all my information.
Hi it’s a postgraduate certificate 60 credits and I have a bachelors honours prior. I don’t feel comfortable disclosing all my information.

Hi Georgiana,

I would advise you call us then so we can speak to you privately about this. The Postgraduate Team is open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 8.00pm and on Saturday from 9:00am to 4.00pm.

0300 100 0031

Thanks, Drew
Reply 4
Hi I have. Unfortunately, student finance does not fund this course. Are there any other options?
Hi I have. Unfortunately, student finance does not fund this course. Are there any other options?

Hi Georgiana,

I do not know of any other options if Student Finance does not fund your course. You could speak to your university to see if they know of any options.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending